What's Your Favorite Sandwich...???

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #281  
My favorite sandwich? Yes. 😃

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #283  
It wasn't precooked. I tried smoking it. Couldn't keep it lit.

Ok, the last sentence is a lie....
I've said this before, but it bears repeating. Buy the best grade you can; Prime if you can get it, but nothing less than Choice.

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #284  
A good fresh burger on a rye bun from the Amish bakery. Season the burger with Montreal cooked medium smoked habanero cheese horse radish pickles and fresh tomato

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #285  
You decadent americans with your two bread slices per sandwiches. In eastern europe we ate sandwich with one slice of bread, that's all you get! One slice of bread, a slice of some smoked meat thing on top, and maybe a slice of cheese even, if you were a mr. big shot.

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #286  
Spicy beef sandwich. Will make myself one of those after the presentation of the essay from https://writinguniverse.com/freе-essay-examples/friendship/. We have a huge family gathering on weekend and everyone needs to prepare a little presentation on topic he/she finds the most important in life. I am a little nervous and excited about it.

Last edited:
   / What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #288  
There's hardly any sammich that I don't like (except fish), this is seasonal food but quick and delicious
20220809_102136.jpg

It was a quick mid morning half sandwich snack.
Peanut butter with fresh wild blueberries.

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #289  
Blueberries . . . (y)