What's Your Favorite Sandwich...???

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #11  
/ pine the further south you go into Fla on the east coast the better the Cuban sandwiches :D as long as you don't pass Homestead Fla :licking: .

Not in any special order , pastrami sandwich , Cuban sandwich , Cuban steak sandwich , cheese steak sandwich , bbq pork sandwich , authentic Italian sandwich , Maine "lobsta" roll , grouper sandwich , clam sandwich . I'am sure I missed a couple others .

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #12  
I have seldom eaten a sandwich that I didn't like. But, that is probably part of my problem. One of my favorites - thinly sliced moose tongue, sliced onions, wheat bread & real mayonnaise. Or the same combo with liverworse replacing moose tongue.

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #13  
Most have already been mentioned EXCEPT, fried liver sausage with raw onion, light Miracle Whip on toast. And a couple over-easy eggs to dunk em in. MMMMMMM!!!

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #14  
The next is a good Philly steak sandwich with grilled onion, mushrooms, made with high-end meat and nice melted provolone cheese.

I have not been able to eat a Philly Cheesesteak since I found out the "original" is made with Velveeta,,, :confused: :confused2:

Of course, there are probably a half dozen originals,,, :laughing:

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #15  
Meatloaf and mustard on flax seed bread

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #16  
For a hot sandwich.... Monte Cristo or a fair burger stacked with fried onions.
cold.... roast beef or prime rib with lots of crisp lettuce and a dash of horseradish

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #17  
The one I don't have to make and comes with a frosty beverage.

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #18  
Medium cook roast beef with onions couple slices tomato and lettuce good coating miracle whip salt and pepper. :licking:

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #19  
Whatever kind my wife makes for me. A close second is whatever I have to make for myself. Usually ham or turkey. Sometimes chicken, steak, or whatever is left over in the fridge.

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...???
/ pine the further south you go into Fla on the east coast the better the Cuban sandwiches :D ....
I worked and traveled all over FL and along both coasts...and no matter where it almost always comes down to the bread or the roll etc. that makes a great sandwich great...!

IMO there are several Cuban bakeries in and around Tampa that produce as good or better (Cuban) bread than even bakeries in Miami...several of the local (Tampa Bay) bakeries ship daily all over the east coast...

If the Cuban bread does not have the strip of palm frond down the center...it's not authentic...!

There's a huge Cuban community in and around Tampa (lots of cigar history) Ybor City etc...

Tampa is the home of Wright's Gormet Deli famous for not only their Cuban sandwiches but also the world famous "Beef Martini"
(Rare roast beef, marinated (white wine) mushrooms, crispy bacon with garlic and herb spread on homemade butter crust white bread...)

Did a job in Miami Beach once ( 42" force main across Collins Canal)...the hot pressed roast beef and roast pork sandwiches we would get off the food trucks were to die for...