What's your favorite Attachment Color?

/ What's your favorite Attachment Color? #11  
Im not opposed to grey . . . any other supporters? My true personal favorite is a cross between kubota orange, and massey red but there are a couple tractor colors that don't work very well. I am really going to make it whatever everyone here votes for. . .

The orange/red would work very well. It would essentially match Kubota and Massey and also be complimentary with blue and green.

/ What's your favorite Attachment Color? #12  
hmmmmm...Massey red..... industrial yellow..... Split the difference, Kubota orange!!!

/ What's your favorite Attachment Color? #13  
Charcoal grey would get my vote.

/ What's your favorite Attachment Color? #14  
Too bad this site isn't set up for polls. What's up with that??

/ What's your favorite Attachment Color? #15  
The orange/red would work very well. It would essentially match Kubota and Massey and also be complimentary with blue and green.

I think the orange red is a cool idea. Red paint does fade the worst. Yellow may look good longer.

/ What's your favorite Attachment Color?
Ok,

So far the score is :

Yellow - 2
Chrome -1 (can't afford this)
Grey - 3
Orange / Red - 3

Need more votes to base this off of please let us know your favorites!

/ What's your favorite Attachment Color? #17  
How about a nice camo paint job? It wouldn't be like any other brand.

/ What's your favorite Attachment Color? #18  
Ok,

So far the score is :

Yellow - 2
Chrome -1 (can't afford this)
Grey - 3
Orange / Red - 3

Need more votes to base this off of please let us know your favorites!
It's not what you can afford, it's what we can!!! Seriously, I don't know. Maybe an olive green military like color? By the way, should you also take suggestions for names or do you already have that picked out?

/ What's your favorite Attachment Color?
We are working on names for this line as well, but we are so focused on the designs being better thought out that we have tunnel vision . . .

Camo Implements? I would think that would have to be more expensive and would be so different that we would lose customers. Am I right or wrong?

/ What's your favorite Attachment Color? #20  
After a quick inventory of my implements sitting outside the barn, how about Rust colored? :laughing: