What's your favorite Attachment Color?

/ What's your favorite Attachment Color? #1  

EverythingAttachments

Elite Member
Tractor
Which One do you want to know about?
Our first attachment is coming out of the welding shop tomorrow, and we need to know what color you want it! We like some shade of darker red, or some shade of industrial yellow.

Let us know which one you like better, because it will be the official color of our own line of implements. . . let us know. Most votes wins!

/ What's your favorite Attachment Color? #4  
I like the color green..of the money that stays in my pocket by buying used implements.
Can't say I really care what color the implement is...

/ What's your favorite Attachment Color? #7  
Tough call on the color, yellow may work because the major compact brands don't incorporate therefore you wouldn't be trespassing significantly on established corporate color plus most don't find this color offensive. Orange would be good too, Kubota appears to have 50 of the compact market so you can't ignore that. Perhaps a blend of Kubota orange and Massey red would sufficiently attract those who wish to match Kubota colors without alienating other brand owners.

The top compact tractor colors, imo, arre orange, green, blue, and red which essentially are the primary colors of light. Add them together and you get white.....therefore going with a neutral battleship gray would be consistent with that blended strategy. Grey looks cleaner when dirty as well.

/ What's your favorite Attachment Color?
In the quality of color of paint, an industrial yellow is the cheapest to put on compared to any shade of red. We plan of putting a paint job that will last for a long time and not fade like some implements I know of.

The implement that will be ready tomorrow is the first own of the start of our own line of attachments that we have built up to our own standards and have various improvements that will be better by design, material, and paint that are meant to last to pass down to future generations.

We are looking to be one of the only manufacturers that will be using all American made parts, and we will of course be paying a little more for the components, but you will be getting the quality that you expect from an American Made Implement.

We already have in our family Construction Attachments that uses black for our Skid Steer Attachments that we produce . . . . but I am thinking industrial yellow. Goes well with any color tractor in my color blind opinion.

Im not opposed to grey . . . any other supporters? My true personal favorite is a cross between kubota orange, and massey red but there are a couple tractor colors that don't work very well. I am really going to make it whatever everyone here votes for. . .

I like the color green..of the money that stays in my pocket by buying used implements.
Can't say I really care what color the implement is...

I truely like Roys response! Made me smile . . .