What's the difference between the 1700M and 1700 Premium?

/ What's the difference between the 1700M and 1700 Premium? #11  
Saw your other post MaineGuy1 but didn't want to insult other brand owners. Go Massey over LS!!!! Massey is the only other brand that would buy besides Kubota.
LS is alright, if you like lots of plastic and rust if you are around salted roads at all in the winter. All the LS's around here look awful after a winter of blowing snow at the ends of driveways near the road salt.

So the deluxe does have the heated rear window now too like Kubota? Nice. I wish I could get a cab tractor up here for those prices!!

Yes, the LS offers a lot for the money but I am also in it for the longevity of the tractor. I love my Kubota also and would not rule one out except the prices of the cab tractors in the same category are a bit higher. That Massey 1740M with the Deluxe cab was really nice. The air ride seat was amazing.

/ What's the difference between the 1700M and 1700 Premium? #12  
I have a new Massey 4707 and it has the air seat. Super comfortable. Love the tractor. You get alot for your money. MF is the underdog, and underdogs always try harder. You can see it in their tractor quality. Deere and Kubota will have a following, so they dont need to try as hard. It shows. Here is my gal. 20181203_140504.jpeg20181025_085143.jpeg20181126_153430.jpeg

/ What's the difference between the 1700M and 1700 Premium? #13  
Ya, Massey did have a price advantage over a similar Kubota cab tractor, but with this new M series they have leveled out here.

/ What's the difference between the 1700M and 1700 Premium? #14  
Is the 1758 still made with the Mitsubishi engine or are they done with that line and engine?

/ What's the difference between the 1700M and 1700 Premium? #15  
   / What's the difference between the 1700M and 1700 Premium? #16  
It's a Shibaura engine now in the M. Same company that made the New Holland Boomers before NH went to LS.

/ What's the difference between the 1700M and 1700 Premium? #17  
1700 Premium was updated by the 1700M Series. Biggest change was Engine Change from Mitsubishi to Shibaura. The Shibaura does not require DPF Diesel Particulate Filter this is same as the 2700E Series Tractor has featured. There was some configuration changes: not every tractor model is available in Powershuttle or Hydrostat Version. Platform Models seen a change to new more comfortable seat, optional rear LED Worklight. New Deluxe Cab offering for eHydrostat on the 1740M, 1750M, & 1760M or Standard Cab Option. Changes for Standard Cab new Cell Phone Holder, 1735M can now accept Mid-Mount Mower, Standard Cab Pre-Wired For Radio (Radio Not Included). Deluxe Cab offers new Grammer Air Ride Seat, 4 LED Worklights front & rear of Cab, Rear Window Defroster, Includes Radio/CD/Bluetooth, New Brake Lamps Feature when brakes are applied,Mesh Storage Pocket on Roof Ceiling, Scissor Style Sun Visor. Another option is Front Fenders for the 4 Cylinder Models with Turf or R4 Industrial Tires.

/ What's the difference between the 1700M and 1700 Premium? #18  
Onceacop, Do you still have your Massey, if so how many hours now,any trouble, yours is the Mitsubishi with dpf right?

/ What's the difference between the 1700M and 1700 Premium? #19  
Is the 1758 still made with the Mitsubishi engine or are they done with that line and engine?

Onceacop, Do you still have your Massey, if so how many hours now,any trouble, yours is the Mitsubishi with dpf right?

/ What's the difference between the 1700M and 1700 Premium? #20  
325 hours, pushed a foot of snow with it today. No issues regens fine a bit week in high range hst but I can and do push snow in high. Was considering upgrading to the M series at some point but no complaints. I assume the Mitsubishi model not made anymore but see them still advertised, Shibaura engine in my IH Case 55A I traded I believe is same engine in the 1760M. I like that engine