What's it worth?

/ What's it worth? #31  
Congrats!!!! Hard to go wrong with the 40 series.

A puzzling observation. Plastic cover still on the seat. I've never been able to understand that. Kinda like back in the day people would be a new cushy sofa and then cover it with plastic..... :)

/ What's it worth? #32  

A puzzling observation. Plastic cover still on the seat. I've never been able to understand that. Kinda like back in the day people would be a new cushy sofa and then cover it with plastic..... :)
He He Maybe it was only driven by Grandma, to church on Sundays ???? My Gma had plastic covers on her living room furniture, us kids weren't allowed to sit on it anyway... Come to think back to those good old days, I can't remember ever being allowed into the living room as a kid. We were forced to stay and play in the back room, off the kitchen and only allowed into the main house to go to the bathroom and to get ready for bed... Of course, back in those days, kids played outside until the street lights came on, and then you'd better be in the yard so Gma could see you. So, maybe it was Grandma's tractor ????? At any rate, it looks like a great find, a good value and a reliable addition to the farm.....

/ What's it worth? #33  
Nice find, nice buy. Seller took care of it, didn't use it much, and got a good residual value.

/ What's it worth? #34  

That is a great observation. Why do people leave plastic on the seat after many years and lots of hours? I don't understand it. In one instance, I bought an 11 year old cab Kubota with 650 hours and the plastic still on the seat. I don't think it's the plastic on the couch thing but something is hardwired different here.

My mom had plastic on the sofa and plastic on the car seats in the 50's and if you went to the beach with no shirt on you needed a pry bar to get unstuck from that seat. Even better if the seats were hot and you burned yourself on the hot plastic. Wow, what a flashback.

/ What's it worth? #37  

still got the plastic on my L3940 seat, although it’s pretty much ripped apart now.

/ What's it worth?
Right now that's a $63k msrp..
15% discount puts it at $53k. But ten years ago, less. Seller did okay too...

I ran the numbers on kubota’s website before buying it, and that was what I came up with. Definitely influenced my decision.