What's for supper???

/ What's for supper??? #3,191  
I have a tendency to over-tomato my chili to the point I end up having to be the one that finishes it off. I am not sure that is a problem. :ROFLMAO:
Wife makes her chili with a good amount of tomatoes . . . love it!

/ What's for supper??? #3,192  
Wife makes her chili with a good amount of tomatoes . . . love it!
I do equal amounts tomatoes and beans in chili. What ever ground meat I have on hand, a large onion, and sometimes veggies if I'm trying to sneak in servings for the kids and grandkids

/ What's for supper??? #3,193  
I do equal amounts tomatoes and beans in chili. What ever ground meat I have on hand, a large onion, and sometimes veggies if I'm trying to sneak in servings for the kids and grandkids
You never tried cubed meat? Pork or beef?

/ What's for supper??? #3,194  
Made a shrimp stir fry for a gathering yesterday.
Fortunately some left over for me today
IMG_1305.JPG

Mmmmmm

/ What's for supper??? #3,195  
Whenever I make or order stir fry the #1 thing is fresh vegetables. Yum, looks good!

Last edited:
   / What's for supper??? #3,197  
Mom used to make green fried tomatoes all the time in the summer. I always ate them, they were okay, but she thought I really liked them a lot and I never told her any different. She kept making them for me until a year or so before she passed.

/ What's for supper??? #3,198  
Mom used to make green fried tomatoes all the time in the summer. I always ate them, they were okay, but she thought I really liked them a lot and I never told her any different. She kept making them for me until a year or so before she passed.

That's really sweet.

/ What's for supper??? #3,199  
I love them and haven't fried a single one this year.

/ What's for supper??? #3,200  
I like fried green tomatoes with fried chicken... YUM!