What you find in long grass

/ What you find in long grass #1  

Oz_Kioti

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti RX8030
It wound up tight as, and gave the clutch a good workout...

Look what I found.jpg

/ What you find in long grass #3  
A rotary cutter can find any lost or hidden object in a field. It just may not be in the best of shape after the encounter. I found a section of fence panel a while back with my cutter. A blacksmith could not have twisted that thing up like that. Took me an hour to cut it out.

/ What you find in long grass #4  
Got into some bailing twine once. Took me years to get every strand out of the hub.

/ What you find in long grass #5  
I "found" an aluminum baseball bat. Made No damage except to the bat which had a 2" cut in it. Whipped it out the back pretty good!!

/ What you find in long grass #6  
For awhile my kids random toys went into the fields to parish. It's a toy graveyard.

/ What you find in long grass #7  
I "found" an aluminum baseball bat. Made No damage except to the bat which had a 2" cut in it. Whipped it out the back pretty good!!
Funny, I found multiple baseballs in a friend of mine's vacant lot he asked me to clear. Several pop fly's from the brush cutter! 😬

/ What you find in long grass #8  
Just about every time I brush cut the grass along the highway I hit a dead turkey. POOF!!! Feathers and stuff. The only thing recognizable is the balled up foot.

/ What you find in long grass #10  
Found old mattress spring. :rolleyes: