Buying Advice What would be your choice?

/ What would be your choice? #1  

Eric2862

Tractor
New Holland Boomer 50
Im looking at a 2014 NH Boomer 50 Hydro and a 2007 TC45DA of coarse Hydro as well. Both have low hours and are in great shape. Any thoughts?? Thanks ahead of time.

/ What would be your choice? #3  
Yes - TC45.

/ What would be your choice? #6  
My guess is it has to do with this:

Disclaimer - I bought a nice 40-series for that reason. There were numerous reports of problems as the new regs took effect. Many here have since stated it was much ado about nothing.

/ What would be your choice?
My guess is it has to do with this:

Disclaimer - I bought a nice 40-series for that reason. There were numerous reports of problems as the new regs took effect. Many here have since stated it was much ado about nothing.
Thanks so much for the article. I did check the boomer 2014 and it was not DEF yet.

/ What would be your choice? #8  
Eric, if you can, talk with the Shop Manager at a NH dealership and ask their opinion on the two tractor models. A good Shop Manager if approachable can be a wealth of info. Often tell the facts in a few minutes.

/ What would be your choice? #9  
When I was shopping for a tractor about 4 years ago I looked at a NH. I think it had their CVT trans, and it had a strange feeling to it. The salesman told me they all felt like that, but I didn't care for it.

/ What would be your choice? #10  
Looks like it mostly comes down to the manufacturer (Shibaura vs Mitsubishi). I simply picked the devil I know. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't kick either of them out of my garage.