What type of gun is this?

/ What type of gun is this?
They were after a drug dealer and caught him with this in his possession. They weren't looking for a terrorist. This is just a photo of what they found in his possession. If they had removed some of the extra magazines, it obviously would not have shown what he was caught with.

Someone who knows guns would know that it isn't a suppressor in the bottom photo and those who know nothing about guns would not have any idea what a suppressor is. I don't believe anything is staged.

/ What type of gun is this? #13  
Better photo, and report on the arsenal.

arsenal.jpgarsenaltext.jpg

Bruce

/ What type of gun is this? #15  
I would be curious how they determined that the weapons were fully automatic ? Did they fire them ? I believe a lot of similar claims get made that are later walked back when the evidence doesnt support it. But as we see, there is certainly no hesitation on the part of criminals to have weapons regardless of what the law says.

/ What type of gun is this? #16  
There’s a lot wrong with this picture to make it look like they had this huge arsenal…
There are at least two magazines that go with none of those weapons.
The AR in the lower right is not assembled between the lower and upper but staged so it looks complete which makes me think it’s probably an 80% or similar that’s not capable of taking the upper.
Also not sure if they want you to think the pistol at bottom middle has a suppressor? That’s what I thought at first glance and I’ve seen a bunch of gun combos before.

Just weird. Obviously staged to look more impressive than it really is.
Some people keep more than that in the bedroom!

/ What type of gun is this? #18  

arsenal "a collection of weapons"​

So, if I have two pocketknives, I have an arsenal? Or two sling shots?

Or two guns? Or must we have three or can it be one knife, one sling shot and one gun?

Not arguing any point, just humorous. At least it brought me a laugh!

Be sure to vote in the US this elections. Arsenals may be at stake.

/ What type of gun is this? #19  

arsenal "a collection of weapons"​

So, if I have two pocketknives, I have an arsenal? Or two sling shots?

Or two guns? Or must we have three or can it be one knife, one sling shot and one gun?

Not arguing any point, just humorous. At least it brought me a laugh!

Be sure to vote in the US this elections. Arsenals may be at stake.
Amen Brother...

/ What type of gun is this? #20  
Here I thought The Arsenal was a London football club........ Go Gunners.