What turbocharger does the DK50-55 use? (I want to turbo a DK40)

/ What turbocharger does the DK50-55 use? (I want to turbo a DK40) #11  
Here's some engine specs to chew on.

image-2847347457.jpg

image-1939016919.jpg

image-1065123963.jpg

image-903448741.jpg

/ What turbocharger does the DK50-55 use? (I want to turbo a DK40)
Seems to be some confusion here. The DK50 is exactly the same as the DK40 minus the turbo, the DK50SE is a different beast with a different engine.

The DK50 with the turbo 2.0 engine was made from 2001-2005 (4A200T)

My Bobcat is basically the same as the DK40SE, which has been made since 2007 with the naturally aspirated 2.0 (4A200)
This engine was used in several other tractors as well, Mahindras, TYMs, and Cub Cadet that I know of.

See my attached documents of the two enginesView attachment 4A200_spec.pdfView attachment 4A200T_spec.pdf

/ What turbocharger does the DK50-55 use? (I want to turbo a DK40) #13  
Actually, I lied in the title, I want to turbo a Bobcat CT440 but it is exactly the same as a DK40SE.

I am thinking of buying my Bobcat CT440 back from the friend I sold it to a year ago. The problem is I have since moved from 300' above sea level to about 8,500' in the mountains of CO, and using it up to 10,000'

So right off the bat at, this altitude I'm losing 30% power so my 41hp tractor become 29hp. I know the turbo would give me all the power back as the turbo doesn't care about altitude.

By doing a bit of research I found that my Bobcat and DK40 use the Daedong 4A200 engine, and the DK50 uses the exact engine but with a turbo (4A200T) the compression is even the same

I found the exhaust manifold online for about $100, but the turbo is like $2000!

Can someone give me the manufacturer, or model #, or size of this turbo so I can look for other options? I can't find anything on the turbo itself.

Thanks! I think this could be fun project and it is essentially plug and play; and yes I will sort out the oil cooling for the turbo and will add EGT temp gauge to keep tabs on the temps.
Did you ever find a turbo for the 4A200 engine? What did you find out about a manifold that will work and what intercooler would you use? I have a kioti dk40se and am interested in turbo charging it

/ What turbocharger does the DK50-55 use? (I want to turbo a DK40) #14  
I went through the process of figuring out the parts list to make this happen once and in my digging I believe I found that the turbine inlet was either a T03 or a T04 port.

It's been a couple years, but I'm pretty confident that's what it was.

The biggest thing that I came up with during my discovery process was that you would need to drill the block for the oil return tube. The block has already been centre punched, but I have no idea how much metal you would need to drill out to open it up. I don't have anything that would be suitable for the job myself, plus you'd want to drop the oil pan to get all of the chips out.

Jason