What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,201  
Lots of buzz here about this weeks rivalry game between the Eagles and the Cowboys. Historically, we don’t do well against them. The Eagles are kind of at one of those weeks where it seems like a loss. If we win, I think it portends well for the Eagles to make a Super Bowl run.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,202  
Can you believe the Eagles quietly picked up pro bowl safety Kevin Byard and Julio Jones?
I think they are very serious about making a run by picking up those 2 veterans
One player the Eagles can't afford to lose is Howie Roseman.

Today more than ever, football is more of a business more so than it ever was in the past (over 140 billion dollars combined net worth).

I just want to know why the public gets on the hook for building the stadiums LOL

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,203  
Jalen Hurts is a superstar.
Jalen Hurts was once the highest paid NFL players this year. He's also been given a lot of assets on the team per players than helps his play. He's a good football player though. Philips Rivers could have been considered a NFL superstar as well, but he never won a super bowl.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,204  
Jalen has potential.
He could be a superstar.
In Philly, Jalen Hurts and Bryce Harper are our 2 superstars, but neither has a championship ring.

IMO, that needs to be achieved to become a true superstar.

Sure, players can be great, but on bad teams (StafFord Lions/Rams) then get on a better team and win it all.

Harper & Hurts are on very good teams, but still not won it all.

Yet.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,205  
Jalen has potential.
He could be a superstar.
In Philly, Jalen Hurts and Bryce Harper are our 2 superstars, but neither has a championship ring.

IMO, that needs to be achieved to become a true superstar.
You are an very odd man.

You have claimed to disown the NFL for the reason that players can on their own free will kneel during the playing of the national anthem, yet you still seem to be following the Eagles.

If you said what you were going to do, you shouldn't be replying to this thread anymore because you don't care about the NFL anymore, yet you still offer input on your opinion on the NFL teams in question per this thread.

That said, my wife tells me I'm a very odd man :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
   / What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,206  
You are an very odd man.

You have claimed to disown the NFL for the reason that players can on their own free will kneel during the playing of the national anthem, yet you still seem to be following the Eagles.

If you said what you were going to do, you shouldn't be replying to this thread anymore because you don't care about the NFL anymore, yet you still offer input on your opinion on the NFL teams in question per this thread.

That said, my wife tells me I'm a very odd man :ROFLMAO:
I dislike the NFL upper heirarchy immensely, yes. They are sellouts and only in it for the money.
In fact, I detest the NFL, but I like my Philadelphia Eagles.

2 separate issues. Not odd.

You been calling me out and calling me names a while now. Let’s stick to the Super Bowl and football and keep the topic out of the misery zone Which you seem to dwell in.

Then maybe you won’t be called “odd” by your wife?

Last edited:
   / What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,207  
I dislike the NFL upper heirarchy immensely, yes. They are sellouts and only in it for the money.
In fact, I detest the NFL, but I like my Philadelphia Eagles.

2 separate issues. Not odd.

You been calling me out and calling me names a while now. Let’s stick to the Super Bowl and football and keep the topic out of the misery zone Which you seem to dwell in.

Then maybe you won’t be called “odd” by your wife?
If I ever called you a name, I apologize. Honestly, I never viewed the term "odd" in a negative way. Can't believe how many acronyms there are for odd, but "different from what is usual or expected" is what I was going for.

FYI the Eagles are a part of the NFL and they are a part of the money making racket. Kind of no different than hating the boy scouts but liking your local troop IMHO.

My wife actually thinks I'm stupid being on this forum and can't understand why I would spend time here ;) That said, she did like all the California tips I recieved from here. One of my better friends has over 300k in posts over on a gun forum, and I'm only at 9,300 here, no clue where he finds the time LOL

As for the superbowl, I do hope the Eagles win it all. Best time was when they won they're last and only SB and my dad was here to enjoy it with me. My wife never heard so much screaming in the basement.

That said, end of the day, it's still a game.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,208  
An individual team and its players (Eagles) are as different from the NFL management (Goodell) as a group of auto assembly line workers is different from the white collar workers in the corporate skyscraper.

Disagree completely.

Your wife’s a smart woman and her opinion of you shared in post #1207 is fully supported by me.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,209  
Eagles with an ugly razor thin win tonight over the cowgirls.
It just felt like it would be a loss tonight.
But those are the kind of wins that Superbowl contenders win.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,210  
Eagles with an ugly razor thin win tonight over the cowgirls.
It just felt like it would be a loss tonight.
But those are the kind of wins that Superbowl contenders win.
MVP of the game for philly were the refs and I can say that being a Eagles fan.

Philly deserved to lose that game on Dallas's last drive, added Dak couldn't keep his feet in bounds on the two point conversion which would have affected the game plan on that last drive.

Goedert with a fractured forarm the game on the Eagles side, curious how long he will miss games.

Before the teams meet again, Philly has the Chiefs, Bills and 49'ers, the Cowboys have the Giants, Panthers and Redskins. Seems the rest of the year favors the cowboys.