What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl?
#1,141  
Well, the Saints did it again but it wasn't pretty. They rested their starters and played all the rookies who wound up with about 100 more yards in penalties than L.A. I know, the Chargers don't put much effort in their preseason games.:unsure:

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,142  
Repeat of Chiefs/Eagles

Big Tomato is the best coach and Maholmes is probably best QB
Eagles have best overall team talent

Alternates would be AFC Buffalo, Bengals and ????? I need to think about NFC

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,143  
The Dolphins* and the loser...!

*(staying healthy is the key)

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,144  
Well, the Saints did it again but it wasn't pretty. They rested their starters and played all the rookies who wound up with about 100 more yards in penalties than L.A. I know, the Chargers don't put much effort in their preseason games.:unsure:
The 2023 NFL season began Thursday, Sept. 7, with a very intriguing matchup with the Detroit Lions playing at the Kansas City Chiefs.

The Lions won by one point. Score 21-20

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,145  
How the heck did the Broncos allow the Dolphins 70 points? I know they are good, but that was a train wreck of a defensive effort. How the Broncos went from a good defense last year to this, I don't know.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,146  
The 2023 NFL season began Thursday, Sept. 7, with a very intriguing matchup with the Detroit Lions playing at the Kansas City Chiefs.

The Lions won by one point. Score 21-20
Chiefs had a lot of QB/Receiver timing issues and take away the one turnover The Chiefs gave them and it's a different result.

I think they will still be the ones to beat in the Playoffs, the Chiefs/Dolphins game 11/5 should be a good game.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,147  
A buddy of mine posted this on facebook. I actually thought it was pretty good LOL

K.png

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,148  
I wasn't able to watch all of the Mondy Night Seahawks Giants game live, so last night I watched the replay on Manning Cast. Those two guys sure are homers. I sort of understand Eli supporting the Giants since the played for them, but not Peyton. Continually when referring to the Giants they used "we" and "our" yet when referring to the Seahawks they used "they" and "Seattle". They provide a lot of excellent insight, but they should lose their bias. On the 99-yard pick six it was quite obvious when both put their hands behind their heads.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,149  
Devon Witherspoon University of Illinois 2022 accomplishments

• One of three finalists for the Thorpe Award
  • First Thorpe Award finalist in Illinois history
  • One of 20 semifinalists for the Bednarik Award
  • Consensus All-American, the 21st in Illinois history
  • First ever defensive back to be named a Consensus All-American in Illinois history
  • Big Ten's Tatum-Woodson Defensive Back of the Year
  • No. 5 overall pick in the 2023 NFL Draft to the Seattle Seahawks
  • Highest drafted defensive back in Illinois history
  • Walter Camp All-American first team
  • AFCA All-American first team
  • FWAA All-American first team
  • AP All-American first team
  • Phil Steele All-American first team
  • CBS All-American first team
  • PFF All-American first team
  • USA Today All-American second team
  • Senior Bowl All-American
  • All-Big Ten first team (coaches and media)
  • No. 26 player in the nation in 2022 according to PFF's College 101
  • Senior Bowl invite
  • Illinois’ Dick Butkus Defensive MVP
  • Started all 12 regular season games at cornerback
  • Sat out the ReliaQuest Bowl to prepare for the NFL Draft
  • 40 tackles, 2.5 TFLs, three interceptions, and 14 pass breakups on the season
  • Did not allow a touchdown all season
  • No. 1 coverage grade in the nation (92.5), according to PFF
  • No. 2 graded cornerback in the nation and No. 1 in Power-5 (92.0), according to PFF
  • No. 2 NFL passer rating against in the nation and No. 1 in Power-5 (25.0), according to PFF
  • No. 6 graded defender in the nation and No. 2 in Power-5 (92.5), according to PFF
  • Second in the nation in forced incompletions (18) and fourth in the nation in forced incompletion percentage (28.6), according to PFF
  • Third-lowest reception percentage in the nation (34.9), according to PFF
  • Allowed only 16 receptions on 54 targets as the primary defender on the season, according to ESPN
  • Allowed just 3.3 yards against per attempt, according to ESPN
  • Eighth in the nation and second in the Big Ten in passes defended (17)
  • Eighth in the Big Ten in interceptions (3)
  • Allowed fewer than 35 receiving yards in 11 of 12 games this season while matching up with opponent's No. 1 receivers
  • Played the second-most man coverage snaps in the nation (560), according to PFF
  • First career two-interception game at Northwestern 11/26/22
  • Senior Bowl Defensive Player of the Week following seven tackles, three pass breakups and only 11 passing yards against on 11 targets against Virginia 9/10/22

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #1,150  
Eagles looked very good this weekend. 49ers looked awesome.