what makes it better?

/ what makes it better? #11  
The Kubota referred to in the article was the T1460 which is a riding lawnmower with a blade and an engine. Sorry, but I don't consider these tractors and they are certainly not in the same catagory as the small Kubota Diesel tractors.

There is considerable difference in the different brands of Tractors. You can't always tell by the nameplate that the quality or reliability is the same. Kubota is certainly the leader in Compact Tractors.

/ what makes it better? #12  
I have a Kubota B2710 tractor, Stihl FS85 string trimmer/brush cutter, and Husqvarna 141 chain saw. These are all great products. I went with the cheapy string trimmers and chain saws before and I can tell you these are WAY superior in quality and are a pleasure to use. I also just bought a Bakers and Chefs gas grill at Sam's - man its great!! Well I'm gettin carried away now.

/ what makes it better? #13  
Hey Alan, does that Bakers and Chefs gas grill you got at Sams come with a tractor mount? Does is it run on propane exclusively? I'd like to get one that runs on diesel as well. Rat...

/ what makes it better? #14  
I agree all three are great brands of tractors, however I am partial to my Kubota. We bought the Kubota to do some small scale farming and don't have a mower on it.

For mowing 3 acres I use a riding mower from Walker Manufacturing which has a grass handling system (I use it to collect lots of stuff for composting). Walker also has snowblower attachments and front blades for these mowers. Check out their web page.

I've owned an Echo trimmer for 14 years. It's a dependable piece of equipment. Just grease the flexible spindle every year, change the spark plug, use fresh fuel and pull the cord slowly for the easiest start.

Kevin Mc