What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,911  
One out of four people have serious mental problems. It you have three friends that seem pretty normal, it's you.
We were shopping for a couch and the salesman told the wife that a particular one would hold five people with no problem...she told the guy that she didn't think we knew five people that didn't have problems...!

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,912  
1661838366289.jpeg

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,913  
Sub-topic: Can you believe the house of Dracula posted this?
One of the first "photoshopped" images that ever hit "alt.nude celebrities" was the cast of Gilligan's Island...all standing by the lagoon and all the women are topless...!

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,915  
Really? Well, you might be interested in this old story then. So sit right back and I’m going to tell you a tale. A tale of a fateful trip. It started in a tropic port, aboard a tiny ship. The mate was a mighty sailing man, the skipper was brave and sure.5 passengers set sail that day for a 3 hour tour. The weather started getting rough and the tiny ship was tossed. If not for the courage of the fearless crew, the Minnow would be lost. Well... you probably know the rest of the story. ;) Besides, I only remember that they had no phones, lights or motor cars. Not a single luxury. It was like Robison Caruso, primitive as can be.
I always found it strange, the professor could invent anything from items found on the island but was never able to patch the hole on the boat.
Well, if I were the professor, I can see why. Let the Captain hang around with his "Little Buddy" and let me cultivate the two rather fetching feminine members of the group...and wait for rescue!

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,916  
"Ginger or Mary Ann?"

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,920  
I may have faults, but being wrong ain't one of them...!

~Jimmy Hoffa~