What is this loader part?

/ What is this loader part? #1  

Matt13167

Tractor
Mahindra 2615
Hello! I used to be active here when I bought my new 2615 when they first came out. I’ve always had issues with this tractor by needing to tighten my loader bolts often, when it was new they loosened up and I think something cracked because it’s been weeping oil for the last probably 15 years or more. Anyhow now I’m having issues with another part that’s loader connected. It’s loose and my loader slides back and forth on the rail, i tried tightening the nut and it the whole bolt spins. How do I tighten this up or replace it? I appreciate any help!

Attachments

• E72C6A73-BE59-4FBD-B218-33D107FDA0CB.jpeg
    E72C6A73-BE59-4FBD-B218-33D107FDA0CB.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 62
   / What is this loader part? #2  
Mahindra parts list calls it a hinge assembly. Normally you would simply tighten the nut onto the bolt that supports the front side of it and that clamps it onto the round support. So why doesn't that wotk in your case? Is the bolt out of threads and things are still loose? It's really a pretty simple setup.

/ What is this loader part?
I put pb blaster on the threads and I can turn the nut but the problem is the whole bolt turns so it doesn’t loosen. The bolt looks to go up into the loader frame and I can’t see the top of it. I guess that’s my question, what now?

/ What is this loader part? #4  
It's just a carriage bolt. If you can't hold it with pliers of some sort through the opening above the plate, I would cut it off. Once the hinge drops down you should be able to go up into the support frame, remove and replace it with another bolt.