What is the coldest you have ever been ?

/ What is the coldest you have ever been ? #61  
I was a electric lineman for 37 years in michigan.I am now retired thank goodness.The coldest was about 8 years back,working up in my bucket truck for 3-4 hours when it was -35 below trying to get the lines back up in the air.Lady came out of her house and told me to hurry up because she was cold.LOL

/ What is the coldest you have ever been ?
Lars year 3 of us and our wives left at 11:00 am to go watch a Patriots game at one of the restarunt/bars outside Foxboro stadium. When we left it was 45* and rising slowly. We stayed there till about 8pm and it was about 15* and dropping rapidly. The stadium is about a 40 mile ride from home and it was painfully cold. When I got home I jumped into the shower for about 30 minutes.. Full hot and still went to bed cold.
Bikes ?

/ What is the coldest you have ever been ? #63  
Winter of 1967. In a train car traveling from Seoul to Seochon. At night. A seven hour trip. Missing windows and wind and wooden seats. Nowhere to go to escape the cold. No options. I seriously thought about just getting off at some village-stop and just going up to a house and hoping they would take me in. I am convinced that no one has been so cold and lived. I know that is not technically true - but that is how I think about it.

/ What is the coldest you have ever been ? #64  
Back when I lived in the Philippines (Navy) it would dip down to 75 degrees during rainy season, had to bundle up at night.

mark
It almost got down to 70 F here the other night, blustery. I remember being in Panama, that was a cold front to them folks.

/ What is the coldest you have ever been ? #65  
I’m a retired land surveyor. A few years before I retired we were slow in our office so me and another guy were working in Bettendorf Iowa staking the lots in a subdivision. Air temp was around zero with a pretty stiff wind. The problem was there was 10” of frost in the ground that we had to beat the rebar through to set the property corners. If it got too bad we could get in the truck and warm up though. If you were driving the rebar you kept warm, if you were running the instrument you froze.

/ What is the coldest you have ever been ? #66  
in the late 1980's i was working on a cattle ranch in northern montana. wind chils were reported at -60F. i remember parking at a supermarket and forgot to leave car running. when i got back, i got it running but transmission (manual) was frozen. had to get a salamander heater under truck to unfreeze it.

when i was driving up to Havre, all the rubber seals in the door frames froze up and the cold air just blasted thru the cab. it was the most miserable time i ever spent. just unable to get warm.

By the way, when your outdoors in -60 and have a mustache, dont rub your face. when i thawed out, half my mustache was gone.

/ What is the coldest you have ever been ? #67  
I saw -90 two times, and both times it was cold. I had some military training for several weeks in -50. Whole thing was outside/tents. Ate and drank under a shed roof, no sides. MRE's was the menu. 16 hours instruction every day. Eat, sleep, shower, was outside that 16 hours. You had to wear shorts and flip flops, go through 150 yards of snow to get to shower house. That was a miserable time but I ain't forgot any of it.

/ What is the coldest you have ever been ? #68  
   / What is the coldest you have ever been ? #69  
North Floridians here. We went swimming yesterday (January 3) the water was 65 F, we usually like to swim in 80 F water, so it was cold for us. I guess that’s why Disney isn’t in Minnesota.

/ What is the coldest you have ever been ? #70  
It was the year we spent in Glennallen, AK. -37F. Doofy's stomping grounds.