What is some of your Pet Peeve's

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #592  
While we’re on the subject..
ITS NOT BRAKES THEN SIGNAL.!!
It’s SIGNAL THEN BRAKES.!!
Flippin idiots hit the brakes, come to a stop in the middle of the road THEN signal they’re turning..
I wear my horn out on these idiots..
Some people can't walk and chew gum at the same time. They can't think that far ahead. I think using your signals is a matter of consideration to others and a narcissist has no consideration for others.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #593  

Forty-two percent of offenders said they don’t have enough time to signal their intentions. (Eternity is forever, nitwits.) Twenty-three percent admitted they were lazy. Seventeen percent said when they did use their signals, they forgot to turn them off. Oh, and here are my favorites: 12 percent said they changed lanes too frequently to bother (it’s true; I’ve been behind them on the Schuylkill Expressway many times, and they all drive BMWs), while seven percent said not signaling “adds excitement to driving.” You know what else adds excitement to driving? Sudden death.

Bruce
It all about not giving the enemy any warning about your intentions...
Learned to drive in LA, when you find an opening in traffic your dart in, if you signal the enemy will speed up and close the window for your lane change. :cool:

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #594  
This happens several times daily and I find it very aggravating. Somebody will post a line or lines over in the "Name that song" thread (https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/threads/i-can-name-that-song.467831/page-60)
I know the song, and can hear the line in my head. Yet for the life of me I can't place it. Then somebody guesses it and I think "Doi!!!" 🥸
Back in the day when store/dentist office/elevator background music was mostly stringed instrumental versions of popular hits, I'd experience the same thing...recognize the melody but can't quite place what the song is.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #595  
It all about not giving the enemy any warning about your intentions...
Learned to drive in LA, when you find an opening in traffic your dart in, if you signal the enemy will speed up and close the window for your lane change. :cool:
There's a "how to" book on driving in Boston. I see there's a revised edition, I read the original back in the 80s.

At the time I had to drive to Boston several times a month on business...had this ratty old Dodge Dart with something like 300k on it that was perfect for taking there...even the cabbies yielded to me! :LOL:

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #596  
Boston was the first US city I drove in where during rush hour they told you TO use the shoulder as a lane to drive in.
Now NJ is doing that too on route 1

Peave of being passed on the right by a nut doing 10-20 mph over the rest of traffic

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #597  
I’ve been behind them on the Schuylkill Expressway many times, and they all drive BMWs
We locals pronounce it, "Surekill Deathway".

If a more dangerous section of roadway has ever been laid, it must have been on purpose. Think 135,000 cars per day on a roadway not much better than the concourse around your local shopping center, all moving in an undulating pattern that forever goes from 60 mph to full stop and back again, every 300 yards.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #598  

Forty-two percent of offenders said they don’t have enough time to signal their intentions. (Eternity is forever, nitwits.) Twenty-three percent admitted they were lazy. Seventeen percent said when they did use their signals, they forgot to turn them off. Oh, and here are my favorites: 12 percent said they changed lanes too frequently to bother (it’s true; I’ve been behind them on the Schuylkill Expressway many times, and they all drive BMWs), while seven percent said not signaling “adds excitement to driving.” You know what else adds excitement to driving? Sudden death.

Bruce
I use mine for turns. Signaling that you are going to pass however, just tells them they need to speed up. I am trying to get back into the habit of using them when passing, but my reason cited above is why I stopped.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #599  
I use mine for turns. Signaling that you are going to pass however, just tells them they need to speed up. I am trying to get back into the habit of using them when passing, but my reason cited above is why I stopped.
So it was you that filled the safe following space I maintained? ;)

Pet peeve is when hauling and the light turns red somebody darts in front of you at the stop light and shortens your braking distance.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #600  
If they speed up, the problem is resolved, no need to pass!

1. Flash high beams
2. Give them about 4 seconds to speed up or move over.
3. Pass with vengeance, requires horsepower and loud exhaust.