What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,141  
0130. 26degrees. Power back on. Shut generator off. Still no Internet or land line but house is warm. Today project is getting generator and it's cans full. That's 100$ gone

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,142  
separate 10A fuse and holder for each of the 2 runs.
Dave, one last question. The LED light bars that I used on another project came with wiring harnesses with relays. Did you use relays or use switches wired directly and rated for the current? Hope I’m not being a nuisance with all these questions.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,143  
Dave, one last question. The LED light bars that I used on another project came with wiring harnesses with relays. Did you use relays or use switches wired directly and rated for the current? Hope I’m not being a nuisance with all these questions.
No worries, one of mine came with relays. Did not use. All 5 fwd facing lights and all 3 rear facing lights on their own 10A run direct wired .
Wanted to run amphound to give everyone legitimate amp figures but hurricane Lee poked his nose in this week.
Can say this, when fully warmed up and at idle I can turn everything in with no drop in rpm.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,144  
internet and phones back up 2330 last night.
yesterday I hauled 2 broken portable generators down to work on them, 1 (generac) has engine running fine but no electrical output. suspect blown capacitor. initially thought collapsed field and the 2 drill repair method to magnetize the field did not work.
other chinese POS stored incorrectly, needs a carb.
but the old GC2400 hauled them both down here.and it will haul them back when done.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,145  
internet and phones back up 2330 last night.
yesterday I hauled 2 broken portable generators down to work on them, 1 (generac) has engine running fine but no electrical output.
I found a broken wire internal connection, when my Generac portable did the same.

I have a gas fireplace as a back up heat source, it can heat the house sufficiently when there is no power, or something breaks down. That came in real handy, back when I had a crappy Carrier furnace.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,146  
I found a broken wire internal connection, when my Generac portable did the same.

I have a gas fireplace as a back up heat source, it can heat the house sufficiently when there is no power, or something breaks down. That came in real handy, back when I had a crappy Carrier furnace.
I have electrical output from the generator head. just nothing at the panel. gonna give the owner a parts list today LOL
hate working on generators. make one single mistake someone gets hurt.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,147  
I certainly lucked out on mine.

My problems are not usually that simple.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,148  
Lost power here for 30 hours, internet also came back. My whole house automatic natural gas Generac once again worked like a champ 6 years later. So much wind and so much rain.
Used the forks on my GC2410 to remove whole trees the wind killed from my yard...matter of minutes. Later in the summer I will cut them up for firepit wood.
Used portables for decades-hope I never have to go back. I still have my old one but its always being loaned out.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,149  
Lost power here for 30 hours, internet also came back. My whole house automatic natural gas Generac once again worked like a champ 6 years later. So much wind and so much rain.
Used the forks on my GC2410 to remove whole trees the wind killed from my yard...matter of minutes. Later in the summer I will cut them up for firepit wood.
Used portables for decades-hope I never have to go back. I still have my old one but its always being loaned out.
Oh it's not so bad. I installed an inlet to the panel with an interlock thingie, so the hardest part for me is rolling it out of the shed and plugging it into the inlet...and of course keeping it fed with gas.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,150  
other day hauled one generator down to neighbors fixed. 2 blown gfci outlets, was no short just outlets bad. 240 always had power but they needed the 4 (2 twin) 120 outlets.
lifted into trailer with bucket, hauled trailer with tractor, unloaded normally using ramp.
waiting on parts for other neighbors gen, that small item will fit directly into bucket.