What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,112  
3 inches in my are-not worth using my 60 inch snowblower or installing the edge tamers for the tractor bucket. Ground is very soft and might get stuck on the mud. Even the walk behind snowblower got stuck in the mud so I gave up and just cleaned the asphalt driveway.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,113  
And we got about 6" of relatively wet stuff. I did the lower (flat) area of my driveway with the FEL, and produced some HUGE piles. For the uphill (and narrower) part of the driveway, I dropped the FEL and tried the blower for the first time this winter. Even though the snow was wet & heavy, it did a very good job... only threw a few small rocks (don't ya hate that sound?), only plugged up once.

Paved driveway totally cleared itself off as it warmed up...then we got rain back into snow overnight and everything got a coating of crusty ice-snow. Great.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,114  
2 degrees this morning. Tractor started good.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,115  
And we got about 6" of relatively wet stuff. I did the lower (flat) area of my driveway with the FEL, and produced some HUGE piles. For the uphill (and narrower) part of the driveway, I dropped the FEL and tried the blower for the first time this winter. Even though the snow was wet & heavy, it did a very good job... only threw a few small rocks (don't ya hate that sound?), only plugged up once.

Paved driveway totally cleared itself off as it warmed up...then we got rain back into snow overnight and everything got a coating of crusty ice-snow. Great.
I actually did not touch anything. told people if they NEED me to I will run bucket but too soft and its gonna be in high 40's within 3 days. its all good.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,116  
Had it out this morning for the first time since October to blow 5 inches of what can only be described as cement.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,117  
We're getting 1-3" of rain so I was out making water bars on the road to allow the rain to get past the snow and ice and into the ditches.
Time to get out of snow country for the winter.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,118  
We're getting 1-3" of rain so I was out making water bars on the road to allow the rain to get past the snow and ice and into the ditches.
Time to get out of snow country for the winter.
2.47 inches so far on the 8+ snow from last week. snow all gone but many ponds on my lot.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,120