What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,091  
I have been working on getting front and back lights geared up with a custom switch panel. Just a few things to finish up
Nice and shiny. Nice job. I'd probably wack my right elbow a few times.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,092  
Nice and shiny. Nice job. I'd probably wack my right elbow a few times.
It was a concern of mine when i put it there lol. If it becomes a problem I'll just shorten the bracket up

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,093  
since its in the 20's now each night guess was time to remove last few window ac units.

AC_1.jpg

AC_2.jpg

the unit on forks is 10,200btu weighs approx 85lbs. unit in bucket an 8k unit around 50lbs. on second pic back of bucket over 4ft off ground.
that pic also shows an ac unit on shelf. 15,000btu unit. approx 135 lbs. tractor used then also but instead of stopping at door I poked forks in and ended up 3" from shelf. gotta love hydraulics, an idiots best friend.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,094  
Used my tractor to move, spread 3 yards of crushed rock, forklift the grill and smoker off the deck and get ready for winter around the house. I am so blessed to have this, thank you God :)

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,095  
You & me both! I'm not a huge guy, and without my tractor I'm really limited in what I can physically move around; with the tractor, FEL, BH + thumb... even I can lift & move heavy items.

Right now, I'm using mine (still has MMM on) with the FEL essentially as a motorized wheelbarrow, transporting wood from my outside stack the 30 yards or so over to my bulkhead cellar entrance -- my firewood for this winter.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,096  
taught people how to safely run it and the blower.upcoming knee surgery.sigh.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,097  
taught people how to safely run it and the blower.upcoming knee surgery.sigh.
Good luck with the knee surgery, hope all goes well for a speedy recovery

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,099  
Yes, good luck with that-- I know a bunch of folks that have had that done. Not easy, but they seem happy with it after. I just hit 75 10 days ago and so far, so good in the body dept. (must be all my clean, healthy living...RIGHT!!!) but I'm thinking it's only a matter of time....

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY
#2,100  
Yes, good luck with your surgery, a successful one and a speedy recovery!

And around here winters on the way, already had an 8" snow storm a few weeks ago.

Tractor stayed in the garage for that one, chains installed, weight box installed, and the MF Dozer Blade installed.

KC