What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,281  
Have locknlube tip on manual grease gun, it’s great when it fits but a pain when it doesn’t fit. The diameter is to big for greasing the loader on my LS tractor.
Those battery operated grease guns are very nice but for the little bit of greasing I do the price seems crazy high.
I had a Lincoln Pneumatic with the Locknlube in my garage. I later bought an Alemite pump to keep in my shed, put the Locknlube on that. Using the Alemite is a breeze first off all, but secondly it allowed me to see which zerks were not taking grease, whereas with the Lincoln I wouldn't even know. I ended up selling the Lincoln.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,282  
snow blowing many acres.
developed fuel leak (drip) ONLY when tractor running and only on left side.
got to wait for storm to end to find it, suspect its something on injection pump lines on left side of tractor.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,283  
Got to use mine THREE TIMES yesterday... What a pain: Son goes to work @ 12:30, grandson @ 3PM, then they return around midnight. Trying to keep snow off driveway pavement so they don't pack down turn-to-ice-later tracks. Long day; we got about 10", in three 4" shots. (It packs down as it falls...)

Dave -- I'll bet your leak is right where mine was, just below the connection on the engine. I spliced in a piece of 1/4" copper tubing after cutting out the offending section. Mostly works, but I still get an occasional weep there. Really should have replaced the whole line last summer when it was warm....

DSC04937.JPG
DSC04938.JPG

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,284  
edit. found it.
laid it out here

Last edited:
   / What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY
#1,285  
Maybe this old thread will help you, my fuel leak was about 2 years ago.

KC

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,286  
I miss my GC, havent seen it in three months. My neigbor is using his subcompact John Deer to clean out my driveway while Im away.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,287  
I miss my GC, havent seen it in three months. My neigbor is using his subcompact John Deer to clean out my driveway while Im away.
least green is good for something other than money..... LOL
kidding aside, good neighbor.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,288  
Someplace warm like me?