What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,251  
I don't want everyone coming here, but man is it nice. 70F yesterday, and today.

Outside, in a T shirt, in February?

Yeah, global warming really sucks!!!
It's 73 here currently! Yeh, I sure do hate global warming, especially in February...usually the most depressing winter month coz all the snow appeal has long passed, and now you're just impatiently waiting on spring.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY
#2,252  
8 degrees F this morning and has been snowing all day.

20 degrees f now and snowing.

I'm going to send this early Spring weather to the east.

KC

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,253  
8 degrees F this morning and has been snowing all day.

20 degrees f now and snowing.

I'm going to send this early Spring weather to the east.

KC
Yeah, no, we're good. :p

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,254  
Sadly, we are supposed to have one more day of winter, on Thursday.

It's only going to get up to 37F.

I grew leaf lettuce in my hot box, all winter again this year.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,255  
Yeh, and now it's thundering and lightning, with a tornado warning to boot. And tomorrow...30's. Bipolar Chicago area weather at its finest.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,256  
....Absolutely nothing. This must be the least I've ever used my 2310 & snowblower since I bought it in Feb of 2008. Bet I haven't put more than 3 hours on it all winter! Snow is rapidly disappearing here - -maybe 3" on virgin ground now, less in the trees. Guessing it'll all be gone in two more days. Sheesh.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,257  
I did have mine out last thursday and friday. Got 2 feet of snow thrusday. Everyone took the day off and I waited till it was over to move it. Had 3 and 4 foot drifts in places and a 4 foot bank that the plow pushed in. It always surprises me how much snow the blower can chew through without any effort. Took 2 hours to clean up everything, only slightly more time when there is only a few inches. Then had to go out and clean up the drifts on friday. Then is started melting again and today most of the snow is gone except it the areas where it was drifted.

Unless we get another storm I'm expecting this winter will be my lowest hour winter since I got the tractor. Less than 10 gallons of diesel used, that is 1/3 of what I expect for an average winter.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,258  
think I will do rut repair on driveway and private road today. snowblower has 2 machine hours on it this winter. but its there (sinking into ground presently) if I need it in march as we usually have at least one wet storm in march.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,259  
I looked at it when I went into the garage to get something out of the freezer.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,260  
think I will do rut repair on driveway and private road today. snowblower has 2 machine hours on it this winter. but its there (sinking into ground presently) if I need it in march as we usually have at least one wet storm in march.
Yep, same here. While the long range forecast does not show anything, it's always possible in march to get a storm that brings as much as 4 feet of snow in march. March here is generally the month that brings the most snow, not always, but it's usually a good bet.