What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,001  
swapped out blades on MMM today. the 3yr old blades are on their last rotation. the 2 year old blades got another year. will buy another set next spring

I always have a sharpened set on hand to swap out, my "lawn" is old cow pasture so...

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,002  
once cooled down took 5 minutes to fix and same ambient temp...barely at first mark just like always.
weather been messy here, over 11" rain in june then been either rain or 85%+ humidity first 2 weeks july. add in some health stuff and instead of mowing once a week it was once every 3 weeks. 12" tall crap caused chaff LOL
I don't mow with the GC anymore, but that screen still gets full with whatever, especially during pollen season. I take it out and blow it off pretty much every time before tucking in the ole girl.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,003  
I don't mow with the GC anymore, but that screen still gets full with whatever, especially during pollen season. I take it out and blow it off pretty much every time before tucking in the ole girl.
I do it before use because I don't want to wait for it to cool down. I don't have air to blow it out and I use a dusting brush to clean off the radiator and the brush would melt if I did it when it was hot.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,004  
dang sure gonna keep closer eye on it. first time its happened since got it in 10-2020.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,005  
tilling garden. knew where garden rake was sitting. tiller shifted (I keep touch of slack in turnbuckles for shock absorption) 1 inch to left.

rake.jpg
did not even feel it.
part of handle 20ft away.
oh well actually planned on replacing rake in few days anyways LOL

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,006  
tilling garden. knew where garden rake was sitting. tiller shifted (I keep touch of slack in turnbuckles for shock absorption) 1 inch to left.

View attachment 812590
did not even feel it.
part of handle 20ft away.
oh well actually planned on replacing rake in few days anyways LOL
Well that sux. A while back, I did my neighbor a solid and offered to mow her overgrown lawn (her mower was busted)...or more like, my wife volunteered me to mow her overgrown lawn lol! The amount of hidden junk in there was beyond amazing, is all I could say. My mower blades got so dinged, that by the time I was able to file them down back to a uniform edge, I was left with bladettes!

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,008  
lifted a deere s110 42" mower so I could repair a broken mower belt that wrapped around crap. reminds me of how I hated most belt driven mower crap. least the 3 craftsmen I blew up (2 literally (both B&S) pistons decided to go flying...actually saw them leaving the area of operation) had a belt driven mower that was very easy to hook up, even 46 to 55 inch 3 blade decks.

really liking pto driven mowers since I got this 2010 GC2400 with a brand new MF2326 MMM in 10-2020.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,010  
due to frost in middle June garden never materialized. tilled up today. ordering winter wheat to fertilize ground. what a waste, 40x100 area gone.oh well.