What generic automotive weatherproof electrical connectors/kit would you recommend?

/ What generic automotive weatherproof electrical connectors/kit would you recommend? #1  

Fallon

Tractor
Kubota L4060hstc, formerly L3200hst
What general purpose weatherproof connectors do you guys use? I really should be using better connectors for for some of my work & need to get a kit of something. Fully shielded spade connectors work, but long term aren't great due to their lack of weatherproofsness. The semi-standard 2 pin 12v connectors aren't that weatherproof either & aren't relevant if you need more than 2 pins. I'm mostly thinking about standard automotive & tractor type stuff, 12v 0-20@ or so. I figure I'll drop $1-200 on a kit of some sort here at some point so I can start doing future projects right & re-do old stuff better when the inevitable corrosion gremlins show up.

Delphi Weatherpack kit like Amazon.com: Delphi Weatherpack Kit-1104 Pcs with Crimp Tool: Automotive?
Any better recommendations for a general purpose kit or style to get started on?

/ What generic automotive weatherproof electrical connectors/kit would you recommend? #2  
I went with Weatherpack and I'm pretty happy. Reasonably priced, easy to use. 100X better than loose terminals. Metri-pack is another option.

If you're rich, Deutsch DT (or the Amp knockoff - AT I think) are REALLY nice connectors, especially if you use the machined pins.

/ What generic automotive weatherproof electrical connectors/kit would you recommend? #3  
I just use the Harbor Freight crimp splicing kits and when it needs to be waterproof, just cover them in silicone.

/ What generic automotive weatherproof electrical connectors/kit would you recommend? #4  
You can greatly improve the weather resistance of any connectors with silicone grease on the terminals. Just put a dab in there before pushing the connector together.

A lot of new boats are using deutsch connectors, and I don't think they are much better. Still see pins corrode from time to time.

/ What generic automotive weatherproof electrical connectors/kit would you recommend? #5  
I went with Weatherpack and I'm pretty happy. Reasonably priced, easy to use. 100X better than loose terminals. Metri-pack is another option.

If you're rich, Deutsch DT (or the Amp knockoff - AT I think) are REALLY nice connectors, especially if you use the machined pins.
Agree, i use these guys. they have the Deutsch knock off. Automotive Electrical Connectors | Multi Pin Connectors | Waytek, Inc.
They have a $35 min. It is the crimp tool that is going to be pricey and get a good one.

/ What generic automotive weatherproof electrical connectors/kit would you recommend? #6  
   / What generic automotive weatherproof electrical connectors/kit would you recommend? #7  
On my old laptop I had a link to a Chinese company that sold waterproof connectors for a fraction of the price of the Delphi ones. They were ridiculously cheap yet good quality. It took a few weeks to get but for something like $5 you would get everything you needed to do a dozen connections. The kit had single, 2, 3, 4, and 6 pin connectors. I found them on ebay. If I can find them again I'll post a link.

/ What generic automotive weatherproof electrical connectors/kit would you recommend? #8  
   / What generic automotive weatherproof electrical connectors/kit would you recommend? #9  
I also use butt slices and if you want it moisture resistant cover it with heat shrink. I use a heat gun for the heat shrink if I'm close to power. Disposable lighter will work too.

/ What generic automotive weatherproof electrical connectors/kit would you recommend? #10  
BTW, if you can use tinned wire, that is a big help too. Seen even the fanciest connectors defeated because straight copper wire was used, and it eventually turned green with corrosion from the inside out.

I have been buying Ancor tinned marine wire for boat and tractor/vehicle projects You can get 100' rolls of 16ga for about $15-20 on Amazon. I also buy the Ancor marine connectors and terminals, usually at West Marine.