What DON'T You Like About Your New LS

/ What DON'T You Like About Your New LS #61  
At 210 hours, like my XR3140H quite well.

The steering is slow, as in ya half to turn the steering wheel twice as much compared to my 790 to make turn.

And the warning beeper for the parking break is completely obnoxious, or was;)

That's about it so far

/ What DON'T You Like About Your New LS #62  
At 210 hours, like my XR3140H quite well.

The steering is slow, as in ya half to turn the steering wheel twice as much compared to my 790 to make turn.

And the warning beeper for the parking break is completely obnoxious, or was;)

That's about it so far
I actually like the parking brake warning beeper, the only time it ever goes off is on the rare occasion I forget to release the brake so I’m glad it notifies me so I don’t wear it out .

/ What DON'T You Like About Your New LS #63  
I have a 2019 XG3025, 320 hours now. I switched out the seat with a Black Talon seat within the first couple of weeks. A big difference for sure!
My only other complaint was the loader joystick being too "short", and I couldn't keep my elbow on the armrest when operating the loader..... about $10 in small parts and about an hour of my time, I made a replacement made exactly for me.
No other complaints for at all!

/ What DON'T You Like About Your New LS #64  
I finally found the limit on my MT357HC. Was trying to pick an oak log up and the loader with forks couldn't pick it up. Log was 11.5' long by 28". I'm figuring it weighed about 2200lbs. According to LS specs for this tractor I should be able to pick up 2700lbs. Using the pallet forks I was able to get the log tight against the frame so it was as close as I could get to the pivot pins. I was able to move it but not lift. Rev'n it didn't make any difference. Had the wood chipper on the back so that was a nice counterweight.

Attachments

• IMG_1501.JPG
    IMG_1501.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1502.JPG
    IMG_1502.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 69
   / What DON'T You Like About Your New LS #66  
Good question since I forgot about the weight of the forks. I've got a set of the 48" CID WTFF forks which are rated at 4000lbs and it does have a pretty beefy frame. Can't find a weight on their web site. I'd guess around 200-300 lbs but it could be more. That might explain my lack of lifting capability.

/ What DON'T You Like About Your New LS #67  
Good question since I forgot about the weight of the forks. I've got a set of the 48" CID WTFF forks which are rated at 4000lbs and it does have a pretty beefy frame. Can't find a weight on their web site. I'd guess around 200-300 lbs but it could be more. That might explain my lack of lifting capability.
I have a cheap set of 42" forks and each blade is 90lbs and the frame is 100, so 280 total. Yours is probably closer to 500-600lbs.

/ What DON'T You Like About Your New LS #68  
Guess I need a bigger tractor ;)

/ What DON'T You Like About Your New LS #69  
Kubota was my first choice by far. But I couldn't find a dealer worth a flip. They were all trying to run a game, made me feel like a pork chop, dismissive, arrogant and skimming the edge of truthfulness. This to a guy that has a Beacon Score of 870 with the 'auto bump' (under the old system).

To be fair, I only tried two of them. I believe that kind of attitude trickles down from the OEM.

If I could have found one that I could deal with, I would put them back into first place. LS isn't a 'second choice' I just kinda like them a little better.

That could all change. Dealers are a different breed, it seems to me.

I went to buy a Ford Super Duty couple years ago. I was always a Ford guy. But the Dealer I drove 200 miles to see was such an incredible jerk, I ended up buying a Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel.

I made a copy of the order and mailed it to the General Manager, thanking him for the truly terrible service.

It's amazing to me how people who are in the Customer Service Business seem to manage to treat their Customers, their only reason to exist, like pond scum.

Thanks for your well wishes and I also wish you the best.
Interesting. I had a very good experience with the Kubota dealer who I bought my tractor from. And a mediocre experience with my local Kubota dealer.