What do you drive for a truck?

/ What do you drive for a truck? #381  
A 2012 Ford F350 DRW, here is a photo from this last summer.

20231012_113309.jpg

/ What do you drive for a truck? #382  
2018 F150 SuperCrew with the 3.5L EcoBoost in it. Wanted the extra interior space for the kids and dog. And enough towing power for what I need it for.

/ What do you drive for a truck? #383  
2018 F150 SuperCrew with the 3.5L EcoBoost in it. Wanted the extra interior space for the kids and dog. And enough towing power for what I need it for.
I had a 2014. The interiors were huge. The 5.5' bed, not so much. That engine drives much like a diesel with the low end torque. I would occasionally tow a 3-horse aluminum gooseneck slant and had no issues.

Without a trailer, we could get almost 20 mpg on the highway, if you drove like you were balancing a Fabergé egg on the hood. As soon as you put your foot in it, it dropped pretty quickly. I was really pleased with it though.

/ What do you drive for a truck? #385  
And our BX25D is a tractor, not a lawnmower with a tiny backhoe, right?View attachment 864084

It's a small tractor, but a tractor none the less; the Ridgeline is a small truck, but a truck none the less.

The Ridgeline won't do all the things my F350 can do, but frankly, my F350 will never do all the things my F350 can do. My basic needs could be met with a Ridgeline, it's just not my cup of tea; still, it's a truck.

/ What do you drive for a truck? #387  
I don't know what your truck is, but it sounds fun, and I enjoy fun.

[EDIT]: I, obviously, missed the photo that is there now. That is cool.

Last edited:
   / What do you drive for a truck? #388  
Nope it's a truck, the best one I've owned.

Eh, Im on the side of it not being a truck, more like a minivan with a bed. That being said I cant hate on them too much, they have their place and have nice features. In its size class though its easily outdone by the rest of the midsized trucks in almost every way as far as capability but again, if that's not important to you than its a fine vehicle. The tailgate is kind of cool, I like the interior and the storage under the bed I could see being very handy. I drive a CRV Hybrid for work, I am very fond of it. Honda makes nice vehicles for sure.

/ What do you drive for a truck?
2004 Tundra extra cab, I'm the original owner. Used it as my daily driver until I retired almost 8 years ago, now it just gets used for truck stuff. 148k miles on it, probably will still own it until I die.
Everything was in almost mint condition until last Wednesday when I backed into a 10" oak tree with the tailgate down - not a five mph tailgate! Now I have to learn how to sand down and repaint the replacement I found on Thursday. Next door neighbor has a paint booth set up in his shop and knows way more than I about how to go about it.......
I damaged my Tundra tailgate and had a pro shop fix it. Best $$ I spent in a while and now I look at the repaired tailgate with pride and not the rumble of regret when I see imperfections that would be there if I did it myself. Just my two cents

/ What do you drive for a truck? #390  
I don't know what your truck is, but it sounds fun, and I enjoy fun.

[EDIT]: I, obviously, missed the photo that is there now. That is cool.
Thanks, it is indeed a fun little thing. A Daihatsu HiJet to be precise.

It's what I drive the most often, by far, but for the most part it doesn't leave the property. I take it to the nearby post office once a week or so.