What did you do with your Chinese baby digger today?

/ What did you do with your Chinese baby digger today?
I stand corrected. My XN08 mini has pen marks on numerous fittings inside the house. I don't have them on my external hoses that I can see. Good to see.
I try to look for the marks when viewing vids or pictures of other models. So far I have only noticed them on the L12. But maybe they are on all of them. I don't know.

/ What did you do with your Chinese baby digger today? #392  
Nice pics. Your L12 still looks great. Maybe when you have an xtra minute, you could get a measurement between the wheel motors for me. I am going to measure mine as well. I think this is a weak area as I have seen a few that have bent. you have less hours than I do, so if yours are the same as mine then I will know mine are not bending yet. I don't want to install a reinforcement until I confirm that it's all straight. Thanks!
Between the bosses behind the bolts is 20 1/2 to 20 3/4 as near as I can measure on mine.
I tried to make a yellow line to show the points to measure from. This is same on the front side as the back.

Attachments

• 20240224_115519.jpg
    20240224_115519.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 26
  • 20240224_115519.jpg
    20240224_115519.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 26
Between the bosses behind the bolts is 20 1/2 to 20 3/4 as near as I can measure on mine.
I tried to make a yellow line to show the points to measure from. This is same on the front side as the back.
That's PERFECT! Thanks. I will check mine Monday and hopefully they are the same.
Looks like it's the left track motor that's leaking. At least it's easy to get to..

/ What did you do with your Chinese baby digger today? #394  
Ya, -- left motor is the leaker!

He did it!! Not convinced he won't
have temp issues, but time will tell. He did a great job in my opinion.

/ What did you do with your Chinese baby digger today? #396  
I'm impressed by his fabrication skills. I wonder how it will work when the grass gets thick again during the summer months? But even being able to cut dead material like that during the winter months is a win compared to manually operating a trimmer brush cutter.

I wish he'd join TBN as a member.

I'm impressed by his fabrication skills. I wonder how it will work when the grass gets thick again during the summer months? But even being able to cut dead material like that during the winter months is a win compared to manually operating a trimmer brush cutter.

I wish he'd join TBN as a member.
I agree.. The man is talented.

Well, we haven't heard from Dfkrug in a while. I bet he is busy working on his new Mini-x repair manual. I am definitely looking forward to seeing it. I may have to take a few days off, and binge read it. :)

/ What did you do with your Chinese baby digger today? #399  
I bet he is busy working on his new Mini-x repair manual.
You're funny, Rusty. Thx for the support.

I have to care for my wife who has been battling cancer for a long time. She is not doing well, and she has top priority.

No mini-X time this week. (Tho I did get a new cushion valve in the mail from Canada)

You're funny, Rusty. Thx for the support.

I have to care for my wife who has been battling cancer for a long time. She is not doing well, and she has top priority.

No mini-X time this week. (Tho I did get a new cushion valve in the mail from Canada)
Very Very sorry to hear that. You both will have my prayers and I sincerely hope things improve.