What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,141  
Contemplating paying it off. At the current pace, it'll be paid off by March of '23, which would be about two years early. I'm at a point where I might be able to pay it off by March '22 which would save me another year's interest. That's only a couple hundred bucks or less since interest is under $15/mo due to the extra payments that brought the principle down. Bank account interest is nothing, so there's no advantage there. Plus with the loan gone, I could make a change in insurance since it would no longer be obligated.

I have been making extra principal payments every month. I’ll have mine payed off by the end of 22. Two and a half years early.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,142  
I had a carport put up to store my tractor. I actually had room to put other stuff in there too.
IMG_2075.JPG

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,143  
Pay it off as soon as possible!!! My favorite quote is, "those that understand interest earn it, those that don't, pay it." Plus, with the way inflation is going, putting the money into something like your tractor is probably not a bad financial investment. That, or you could invest the extra saved money in Legos ....

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,144  
Tractor is at the dealership getting some warranty work done. Before I dropped it off, I took off the brush guard and had a welder add some expanded metal to it along with a clevis mount for a shackle/tie down point. I figured I could get away with grappling without the expanded metal , NOPE! caused a small dent in the front of the hood. Picked up the brush guard today, prepped, primed and painted it, just no tractor to put it on lol I used Rust-Oleum Professional Safety Blue over gray Krylon primer.
Tractor_Brush_Guard.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,145  
Tractor is at the dealership getting some warranty work done. Before I dropped it off, I took off the brush guard and had a welder add some expanded metal to it along with a clevis mount for a shackle/tie down point. I figured I could get away with grappling without the expanded metal , NOPE! caused a small dent in the front of the hood. Picked up the brush guard today, prepped, primed and painted it, just no tractor to put it on lol I used Rust-Oleum Professional Safety Blue over gray Krylon primer.
View attachment 729195

Great idea.

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,146  
Looks Great! (y)

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,147  
Great job!

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,148  
It was a nice, warm day yesterday and the ground is really dry so the garden got tilled so all the chicken straw and other matter was incorporated for planting here in the a couple months, maybe sooner the way it has been so warm.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,149  
Put the mini split on the bracket.

PXL_20220122_182827796.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,150  
What exactly is a “mini split” ?