What did you buy this week?

/ What did you buy this week? #271  
A new golf cart. My old one decided to roast itself.
IMG_3777.jpeg
BD601588-F832-4BC2-937F-35AB6EA7D4EA.jpeg

It was a 48v electric and not on the charger. It had been sitting overnight and woke me with a ‘boom’, a tire exploding I suspect. Thankfully only minor damage to my house.

/ What did you buy this week? #272  
No fear of a repeat?

/ What did you buy this week? #277  
No fear of a repeat?
The new cart, at least so far, stays parked at least fifty feet from the house. And I upped the insurance coverage. Scary event.

To anyone unaware, homeowners insurance may cover items such as four wheelers, golf carts, or even tractors but there may be limits on their amount. I was lucky, barely.

Last edited:
   / What did you buy this week? #278  
Now you need to park your gas powered car in the garage or near the house so you have something to get you to the electric vehicle that is parked at a safe distance.
That sounds environmentally friendly.:rolleyes:
In some cities people aren't allowed to bring their electric scooters into their apartments because of the increased fire risk.
All that fire smoke is so much better than that nasty exhaust pipe.(y)

/ What did you buy this week? #279  
Jethro
I know its to late to check it out, but I know two people that had their tractors catch fire because of mice chewing on the hot wires.
One lost the garage in the fire.
The insurance man called me about the value of the tractor.
I always throw some de-con around the corners of my shop and under the shelves to prevent those little critters from chewing up our toys and machines.

Im glad no one got hurt and that you had insurance:)

/ What did you buy this week? #280  
You had a hot machine there! Its a good thing that you
didn't park it closer to the house

willy