What did you buy this week?

/ What did you buy this week? #261  
A Circuit cutting machine. Going to try it out and making some interesting prints on mugs and t-shirts.

/ What did you buy this week? #262  
Spring maintenance time. I bought a new 6 volt battery, for my Ford 8n tractor, an oil filter and 2 gallons of 15W-40 for my JD 4120, a 12 volt 250 CCA battery for one of my lawn tractors, and a maintenance kit (2 quarts 10W-30, oil, air, gas filters, and spark plug)for the other one.

I’m kind of thankful that rain is predicted for (9) of the next (10) days because I have plenty to do in my shop before I go outside and put those tractors to use.

/ What did you buy this week? #263  
Just this.

Attachments

• IMG_5730.jpeg
    IMG_5730.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 70
  • RAvfXlMBi4lj-TTi9Wg_OYCsbJTDvnJAS8Ka_RXX28Xg0ffcvIQK54FXZ0FjnAxOvkQetDKBn4bEOG_ArDDvclYDAc-jS...jpeg
    RAvfXlMBi4lj-TTi9Wg_OYCsbJTDvnJAS8Ka_RXX28Xg0ffcvIQK54FXZ0FjnAxOvkQetDKBn4bEOG_ArDDvclYDAc-jS...jpeg
    716.2 KB · Views: 71
   / What did you buy this week?
Spring maintenance time. I bought a new 6 volt battery, for my Ford 8n tractor, an oil filter and 2 gallons of 15W-40 for my JD 4120, a 12 volt 250 CCA battery for one of my lawn tractors, and a maintenance kit (2 quarts 10W-30, oil, air, gas filters, and spark plug)for the other one.

I’m kind of thankful that rain is predicted for (9) of the next (10) days because I have plenty to do in my shop before I go outside and put those tractors to use.

Yeah, same here. I don't have a heated shop and I don't like wrenching on things in a cold shop so I'll be doing this too with the warmer weather.

/ What did you buy this week? #266  
Nice Truck! I have the 03 2500 Dodge 5.9 Replaced
the water pump, new brakes, intake heater, just purchased a new tube type air intake with filter and the
ecm? had to purchase a new alternator and 2 batteries
and a voltage regulator. approx 148,000 miles. I refuse to pay over $100,000 for a new diesel. For the tractor
purchased a post hole digger. Also found out we now
we have a Yanmar & Duetz tractor dealer in San Angelo, TX.

willy

/ What did you buy this week? #267  
Nice Truck! I have the 03 2500 Dodge 5.9 Replaced
the water pump, new brakes, intake heater, just purchased a new tube type air intake with filter and the
ecm? had to purchase a new alternator and 2 batteries
and a voltage regulator. approx 148,000 miles. I refuse to pay over $100,000 for a new diesel. For the tractor
purchased a post hole digger. Also found out we now
we have a Yanmar & Duetz tractor dealer in San Angelo, TX.

willy
We just had a Yanmar dealer open up in Denton too. They used to be a John Deere and Cub Cadet dealer. I drove by the other day and saw only red on the lot. I'll have to stop and look at them. Yanmar makes some great stuff.