What Brand Loader?????

/ What Brand Loader????? #11  
You should check out the Woods web site and look at their new curved boom loaders LU and LC series. The LC series is more or less replacing the 1012/1016 models and the LU is replacing the 1020/1027 models. I saw on at a dealer near me and it is very nicely made looks a lot like Woods new backhoes. The dealer had it this loader and backhoe on a tractor and it was a very sweet looking rig. To bad it was already sold. The Bushhog loaders look dated in compairason to this new Woods loader.

With these new loader models coming out, Woods is pushing to phase out the 1009 through 1027 models. This could mean there be some nice deals on these models.

Just want to throw this out to anyone looking for new loaders.

/ What Brand Loader?????
Latheman said:
You should check out the Woods web site and look at their new curved boom loaders LU and LC series. The LC series is more or less replacing the 1012/1016 models and the LU is replacing the 1020/1027 models. I saw on at a dealer near me and it is very nicely made looks a lot like Woods new backhoes. The dealer had it this loader and backhoe on a tractor and it was a very sweet looking rig. To bad it was already sold. The Bushhog loaders look dated in compairason to this new Woods loader.

With these new loader models coming out, Woods is pushing to phase out the 1009 through 1027 models. This could mean there be some nice deals on these models.

Just want to throw this out to anyone looking for new loaders.

Good point. I'm all about having the latest and greatest. But I'm MORE about buying a discontinued model at a good discount!!! Thanks for the advice!!!