WHAT ARE YOU USING TO HAUL YOUR UTV

/ WHAT ARE YOU USING TO HAUL YOUR UTV #31  
I have a steel trailer like mr Arly's for sxs and 4wheelers, works great has minimal rust easy to maintain and repair. I used to haul my pioneer 500 in the bed of my full size truck most 50" wide sxs will fit in a truck bed no problem. For snowmobiles I have 2 aluminium trailers they resist road salt salt alot better than steel imo. My older aluminum one is 20 yrs old or so its sitting in a field because it's riddled with cracks has a half dozen elongated egg shaped holes where steel bolts loosened. it's currently held together with quite a few pieces of unistrut and u bolts lol. My newer one is a Triton with a wishbone tongue and it's held up much better compared to my older one.

/ WHAT ARE YOU USING TO HAUL YOUR UTV #32  
wouldn’t recommend aluminum keep cracking in the weld … i would go galvanized or steel.
I live in an area that is VERY ATV/UTV friendly. All roads except highways allow access and lots of maintained trails. My trailer's primary function is transportation from purchase and to/from the Kawasaki dealer for repair & maintenance during warranty period - hopefully at most yearly. After that the closer repair shop is on a nearby trail - I guess there are two shops on that trail. I'm much more concerned about the bearings due to lack of use than about aluminum weld cracks.

Still, your point is understood. Steel is stronger. That's why, had I bought a trailer that could also have transported my compact tractor, it would have been steel.

Honestly, the trailer price was low enough relative to the UTV that it could be replaced if needed. Still, the odds are that it'll probably last longer than I will.

/ WHAT ARE YOU USING TO HAUL YOUR UTV
Good discussion going on never knew aluminum was so prone to cracking I guess there pros and cons to everything. I ended up buying a Floe Cargomax trailer mainly because even though the frame is aluminum I wanted to be able to easily move it around by hand. It is a 13 foot long trailer with a polyurathene like tub for a bed so at least that will not crack I really like the tailgate as it folds and also is easily removed comes off similar to a pick up tailgate so no tools needed. It also has tilt options for low clearance items like lawnmowers.

I don't anticipate a lot of trailering as I also live where most roads are open to atv and utv traffic but still need something for those occasions when I need to haul it. I was going to wait till spring but have had to borrow a trailer twice to haul my machine back to the dealership for repairs so decided to buy now. I would post a picture but not sure how to do it. If you search Floe Cargomax trailers they have some interesting videos they even shoot the bed with a 12 gauge shotgun.

/ WHAT ARE YOU USING TO HAUL YOUR UTV #34  
I bought a GPS steel unit made just down the road in Bainbridge Fl. Well made and lots of nice features... I bought a 2018 Intimidator which was much larger than the 2007 Yamaha Rhino that burned to the ground... so I had to upsize from my 5x10 to a 6x12. Only issue is with the top rail being steel 2x3 tubing instead of angle iron... the doors will not swing over them... so I have to slide out with door half way open