What am I missing?

/ What am I missing? #11  

Saw this and wondered....Who would spend over $100 on this?

I admit that I spill a bit of stuff when topping off the saw. I usually fill the saw on the ground or tailgate of the Kawasaki Mule, and the bit of stuff I spill is not good for the environment...but it is my land so I accept the risk. Have not grown a third ear yet.

The little storage compartment is neat. Might be really handy if I did not have the Mule to carry stuff.
I have one, and just LOVE it! Not only does it give me a single source container for both the gasoline but oil as well. Another nice feature is that it has an automatic 'full' cutoff. No danger of overfilling either the bar oil nor gasoline.
The kicker here is the $108 price. I bought mine last summer for $55 delivered. It was bought on Amazon but shipped from UK. (Also bought one for son.) I would not buy one for the $108 price but might put it on my 'watch list' until they come down to their senses on the actual value and competitive price.

/ What am I missing? #12  
It's super nice but not worth that jacked up price.

Order Summary
Items: $25.00
Shipping & handling: $13.75
Total before tax: $38.75
Estimated tax to be collected:* $0.00
Order total: $38.75

I love I only need one thing to carry in now. It also holds the tools files, chain, etc etc. 2 sides for that stuff.

huskycombo18.jpg