well, a 273 it is then...

/ well, a 273 it is then... #1  

myyaz33

Platinum Member
Tractor
TYM T273
After a nice long period of flip-flopping I have decided that the T273 is that tractor to replace my Kubota B6100. So my first question is.
What happened to the TYM users in 2008 so far? Everyone at a secret meeting somewhere?

Seriously, I can't afford to outright purchase one and have gotten some decent pricing locally. Not sure how much better I can do on the internet or with other dealers here. I am going to have to sell my B6100 w/loader & attachments and likely the K-650 backhoe to get some funds for down payment and making the first payments. Does anyone know if 0%-60 is coming back?

If any dealers around Nebraska are needing to move a 273, let me know..

/ well, a 273 it is then... #2  
Congrats on the 273. It's a very nice package. I almost bought one. But, then I became wary of whether or not TYM will still be around in 10 years. I watched this forum for a while before deciding what to buy. I noticed very little activity, which says to me: not many owners. That scares me. If sales volumes aren't high enough, how is TYM to survive in the U.S. market? We'll see. I hope they find a way to make it work. I sure do like their tractors. Good luck and post often. Maybe that will encourage others to do the same.

/ well, a 273 it is then... #3  
I have this one:

Montana Tractors 2008 T2734 Tractors-Agricult

Made by TYM and is the same tractor that you are looking at. I use it for food plots, ect. I just like green better than red when it comes to tractors:+) Montana is still offering 0% interest rate I think.

/ well, a 273 it is then... #4  
I also wonder why so little discussion about the TYM tractors. I purchased a
330HST and am thrilled with it. All others I have talked with are very pleased
with TYM so maybe unless one has problems; they don`t discuss them.
It`s a fine tractor I`m sure you will be very pleased.

/ well, a 273 it is then... #5  
I noticed that TYM doesn't get many posting also, My T400 has been GREAT does more than I thought it would when I got it. So far the parts I have needed for maintenance were very easy to get. Maybe we all are working them so we don't have time to post about them.

/ well, a 273 it is then... #6  
I could not be more pleased with my 273. I have really put it thru the paces and it has performed beyond anything I could have imagined when I bought it. I get the most use out of the backhoe. For the size, it's a beast. Besides some small issues with the muffler, no problems. I just can't say anything bad about it. It's a joy to use but for the price, it better be.

My Tractor

/ well, a 273 it is then...
Picked it up today. Dealer put on a few bucket hooks and installed a lower radiator heater. Got the tiller from TSC. Put it to work today but didn't get any pictures of the work only took picture right off the trailer after I put the tiller on. I am sure I will be following up soon enough. Anyway check out the picture.

Attachments

• T273-day1.jpg
    T273-day1.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 223