Welcome to the Toolcat Forum

/ Welcome to the Toolcat Forum #2  
AWESOME!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Thanks!
Steve

/ Welcome to the Toolcat Forum #3  
Thanks, Muhammad, the best discussion board on the net just keeps getting better!!!!!

/ Welcome to the Toolcat Forum #4  
Muhammad,
Thanks and I'd also like to thank the new forum's 7 other moderators: MikePA, Bird, MossRoad, RobS, cowboydoc, hazmat, and Golfgar4. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I noticed several of y'all had some of the earliest TBN postings on the Toolcat back in 2003. Current Toolcat owners appreciate all you do and we hope to help develop a fun and helpful Bobcat Toolcat forum for all interested TBNers! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Welcome to the Toolcat Forum #5  
And a hearty THANKS as well for this dedicated forum.

I am getting closer each day to springing for a new ToolCat turbo with grapple bucket, forks, and snow plow to start. Will be nice to have everything about this unique machine in one spot.

Rip
Bailey CO

/ Welcome to the Toolcat Forum #6  
Awww, I'm going to miss the Toolcat guys hanging out on the PT forum! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously though: Congrats to both those who will utilize this and TBN for responding to a new area. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Welcome to the Toolcat Forum #7  
Hey Chad,
You're still just a click or two away, you won't get rid of us that easily!

/ Welcome to the Toolcat Forum #8  
I've been away from TBN for awhile with many projects on the go, and I was surprised when I checked in to see that we had our own forum now...very nice! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dean

/ Welcome to the Toolcat Forum #9  
<font color="blue"> Chad </font> <font color="red"> [when referring to the PT forum] </font>

<font color="blue">You're still just a click or two away, you won't get rid of us that easily! </font>

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

touch'e /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif