Weight box for Aerator

/ Weight box for Aerator #11  
Jim
Thanks for the reminder about the 4 X 8 X 16” blocks.
Got my FC Core Aerator Friday. But had to work all weekend. Assembled the couple of parts to the aerator and attached to my <font color=orange>Kubota</font color=orange> today. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif
Home Depot says the blocks weigh 35 pounds. I checked them out on a scale. 4 of them weighed just over 132 lbs. 12 blocks weigh about 400 pounds.
I bought the blocks for $.98 each. That’s about the cheapest weight I’ve added to my tractor.
I took a couple of pictures. <font color=orange> Orange</font color=orange> looks good on an attachment. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Weight box for Aerator #13  
Just another tip. To keep from losing my legs and the clips that hold them, I turn them upside down and let them stick up while using the aerator.

/ Weight box for Aerator
Ron & Jim,

you've convinced me. I think I'll relegate the three boxes that I've built to storage duty & buy some of the concrete blocks! Plus at 35-40# each they will be easier on my back!

/ Weight box for Aerator #16  
Jim,

Thanks for the tips! My aerator arrived monday and I unloaded it yesterday but haven't had time to setup or play with /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. Unfortunately we're past the time to aerate in WI so I'll have to check it out and wait until spring to play.

Looks good,
Michael