Was expecting 45 guests today.

/ Was expecting 45 guests today. #1  

RSKY

Veteran Member
Kentucky, West of the Lakes, South of Possum Trot.
Tractor
Kioti CK20S
We have Thanksgiving meal for my wife's side of the family and others at our house every year. This year we were planning for a slight increase to 45 guests. Had three cancel yesterday because of health problems. Lost four more this morning due to stomach bug. There are usually a couple extras people bring in who we don't know but are welcome anyway. So the total will probably be between 35 and 40.

Our little home will be full!

Had surgery Monday and on a ten pound weight limit so my wife has done ALL the work this year. Makes me feel useless.

Now to compose the prayer.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my TBN friends.

RSKY

/ Was expecting 45 guests today. #2  
Happy thanksgiving! Enjoy the friends and family.

/ Was expecting 45 guests today. #3  
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you as well! :thumbsup:

We had a whopping 7 for dinner today. Lots of phone calls, texts, and emails to those that couldn't be here in person.

I cooked a 15 pound turkey in a cooking bag. Turned out excellent, as usual.
Had Polish sausage, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, Polish noodles, green bean casserole, corn, cranberry sauce, wild rice, deviled eggs, cherry pie, pumpkin pie, chocolate pie, pumpkin bars.... I'm kinda stuffed! :licking:

Turkey soup is cooking on the stove as I type.

/ Was expecting 45 guests today. #4  
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. We had all of my immediate family and a couple of friends together making about 25 of us. We all met at my Mother’s house, had an enormous amount of food and enjoyed each other’s company. Thankful for a great day!