Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #122  
Future Hay Dude steaks! We were raised on Hay Dudes nutritious feed hay!

1647392236598.jpeg

Other side of the fence. My son @ 15 learning how to unwrap bales and load into feeder

1647393614268.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #123  
I will do it after I have the full experience of dealing with him.

I hope so as I am not doing this to make a spectacle of you. I am honestly looking for a good dealer to deal with. If your guy turns out to be honest and worth dealing with then I think the whole community here should know about it. And if that's the case I hope he gets rewarded by this community sending business his way.
wrong reply, delete

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #125  
I was hoping for more myself.

Can you share with us the pricing you got?
Price with third function, rear remotes, (top and tilt) and the 805 loader was $40.8k, includes 6% tax
LE was $39.2

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #126  
With the price of beef going up so high it must be nice to have so many steaks already paid for.
Selling them! Keeping a little.

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #127  
I prefer dumps. Glitzy places always have high prices.
Exactly. Have another dealer south and west of me a bit. Glitzy showroom, no dust on anything, air conditioned and the drummers are all dressed real nice...

I comparison shopped them one time just used a can of Kubota ROPS grey spray paint. My dealer was 9 bucks the glitzy dealer was 13. You want the name of that one, I can post it as well. In fact I think I will..

Redline Equipment
Highway 52 South
Adrian, Michigan

I'm sure they have a glitzy website as well but again, never looked and I'll never do business with the even though they are about equal distance as Carleton is.

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #128  
Future Hay Dude steaks! We were raised on Hay Dudes nutritious feed hay!

View attachment 737489
I really don't care and for all I know, they might be your neighbors. I get my beef from the owner of Lost Nations Rodeo Company and have for years and I didn't have to raise it of feed it either. Best part is we don't pay for it... it's given to us because I take care of him with high quality forage.
Next.

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #129  
2 of my favorite “customers” Blaze (right) and Lola on the left.
“We love Hay Dudes nutritious feed hay…yummy”
One of my kubotas in the backround

1647393123756.jpeg

1647393485333.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing
Price with third function, rear remotes, (top and tilt) and the 805 loader was $40.8k, includes 6% tax
LE was $39.2
Ok, what model tractor and what was the price of the tractor after horse discount without the add ons?