Wanting to run grapple hydraulics off rear valve

/ Wanting to run grapple hydraulics off rear valve
If you're intent on running tubing, might as well just use stainless and buy yourself a bender and do it yourself. It's not hard to bend if you have the right tool and pay attention. You might be able to just buy Swagelock straight couplings and 90 degree compression fittings and put it all together with those without needing to bend anything. Tubing and fittings can get expensive fast, but it's an easy option and you don't need a large size or lots of flow so that helps.

/ Wanting to run grapple hydraulics off rear valve
Not interested in hard-lines. Edited my post to say "hoses"

/ Wanting to run grapple hydraulics off rear valve #13  
Just run lines from front to rear. Napa tractor dealerships Omni power drives are all places that make hydraulic hoses as well many others

/ Wanting to run grapple hydraulics off rear valve #14  
I ran hoses from one of my rear remotes to the front of my loader. I looked at the possible routing and ran a rope the way I wanted the hoses to go. Then measured the rope and ordered the hoses from Surplus Center.

I used elbow fittings at the remotes to keep the hoses in snug to the cab, then under the cab forward to were the loader lines ran from the valve up then followed the loader lines.
Rear remotes1.jpg
rear to front remotes1.jpg

then along the loader lines to the front to were I mounted the front quick attaches.
rear to front remotes2.jpg
rear to front remotes3.jpg

Dollar wise, I spent almost as much as I would have using a diverter valve and tieing into the curl circuit up by the front of the loader +- $100.

/ Wanting to run grapple hydraulics off rear valve #15  
Where u getting these lines from? Custom made at hydraulic shop?
I ran two lines from a rear remote to the front to operate the power angle of my quick attach snow plow. I bought the ready made hoses and couplers from a local tractor supply store. Just fished them under the tractor to the front and zip tied in place where they won't get damaged.

/ Wanting to run grapple hydraulics off rear valve #16  
Hoses and zip ties work great for my thumb on the bucket with toothbar.

/ Wanting to run grapple hydraulics off rear valve #17  
I ran hoses from the rear to my snowplow for changing the angle for a couple years. When I bought a grapple, I got tired of moving my hand from the joystick to the remote control. I then bought a diverter valve with a switch that I mounted on the joystick. The diverter is much more efficient and faster than constantly moving your hand from one control to the other.

/ Wanting to run grapple hydraulics off rear valve #18  
Already have 1 rear valve. Wont be using it much. Any shortcuts to getting hydraulic hoses from front to rear? By shortcut i mean ready to go...or will i need to custom make and give every detail/angles/fittings?
I'm not aware of a ready made kit for this purpose. It will most likely have to be custom made.

Price out the necessary hoses & fittings and compare with the cost of a dedicated 3rd function valve kit:

Unless you do it on the cheap with zip ties & duct tape, you may find the additional cost of the 3rd function valve is worth the time and effort saved over a custom build.

You also have to ask if the hoses will be in the way when you're not using the rig. Also, how long will it take to hook up when you do need it? A 3rd function valve gives permanent, ready to use FEL hydraulics with no setup at all.

To save the cost of adding a 4th rear remote, I did the reverse of what you want to do. I ran hoses from the 3rd function valve to the rear.

P1090132.JPG
P1090133.JPG

P1090131.JPG
P1090129.JPG

Due to the setup hassle, I now wish I had spent the extra $$ and installed a permanent 4th rear remote.

/ Wanting to run grapple hydraulics off rear valve #19  
To save the cost of adding a 4th rear remote, I did the reverse of what you want to do. I ran hoses from the 3rd function valve to the rear.

Due to the setup hassle, I now wish I had spent the extra $$ and installed a permanent 4th rear remote.

Can't help but ask. When/why do you need 4 remotes on the rear? With a similar sized tractor I've never needed more than 2. I can imagine a couple scenarios that would make 3 handy. What implement are you using that needs 4?

/ Wanting to run grapple hydraulics off rear valve #20  
I ran hoses from one of my rear remotes to the front of my loader. I looked at the possible routing and ran a rope the way I wanted the hoses to go. Then measured the rope and ordered the hoses from Surplus Center.

I used elbow fittings at the remotes to keep the hoses in snug to the cab, then under the cab forward to were the loader lines ran from the valve up then followed the loader lines.
View attachment 858215View attachment 858216

then along the loader lines to the front to were I mounted the front quick attaches.
View attachment 858218View attachment 858219

Dollar wise, I spent almost as much as I would have using a diverter valve and tieing into the curl circuit up by the front of the loader +- $100.
Did the same thing so I could angle my snowplow but I added a set of disconnects so I can still dismount the loader if necessary and I leave the hoses on the tractor all the time. Have Pioneer males on the back end to engage my Pioneer females on the back end.