Vibrating/humming from curl

/ Vibrating/humming from curl #1  

kjg26

Silver Member
Tractor
2013 Kioti DK55
I just started having a humming and vibrating from my front end loader lines. It only does it when i curl the bucket. And it only does it in one direction. Dont see any leaking or wet lines. Im going to try and attach a video. I know which line it is by touching each line.

/ Vibrating/humming from curl #2  
Try cycling that circuit and then disconnect the line at the QD and reconnect...sounds (NPI) like a trapped air bubble...may have to repeat with the loader fully raised ...Be safe

Good luck...

/ Vibrating/humming from curl
Ive not removed a qd before. Can you please give me a newbie walk through.

/ Vibrating/humming from curl #4  
how long have you had this tractor? make? model? etc??

A QD is like an air hose attachment...just retract the spring loaded collar on the F/M side and withdraw the male end...reverse to reconnect...

2013 kioti dk55. 2.5 days of ownership. 375 hours. Lol.

For the qd do i have to unload pressure somehow? Or just uncouple it when tractor is off and noone is touching the controls?

/ Vibrating/humming from curl #6  
Usually there is no problem disconnecting a QD...it's reconnecting that sometimes makes it a little difficult...activating the circuit valve usually alleviates the difficulty..

did this come from a dealer or a private individual?...

Private seller. So with the loader cycled and on the ground disconnect that qd. Reconnect it. Then do the same thing with the loader up in the air....what will keep the loader from flopping forward? Residual pressure? Other side of loader?

/ Vibrating/humming from curl #8  
I apologize for misstating...in stead of saying "loader fully raised"...I should have said the curl fully extended and retracted...

Considering this tractor came from an individual it may be prudent to clean the screen, change the filters and replace the hydraulic fluids...did the previous owner say anything about if the tractor was maintained as per the manual as far as hourly service?

Said it was maintained per manual. Its low hours. 350ish. Man had a bunch of equipment all appeared well maintained.

Had a new discovery today.

All fluids are appropriate levels and are all clean and not burnt. When i first cranked up the tractor all was well, no noises. After cutting for 4 hours went to park the tractor and drop the loader down, noise started again. So only seems to happen when fluid is warm/hot.