Variable Spaced Tines on a Rock Bucket?

/ Variable Spaced Tines on a Rock Bucket? #1  

rScotty

Tractor
Kubota M59, JD530, JD310SG. Restoring Yanmar YM165D
I'm looking for a rock bucket with a wider distance between the tines. The one I've got is 72" wide with a 3" spacing between tines and uses the standard skid steer quick attach to the loader arms that so many tractors have copied. And it's been real useful. But there's also a lot of use here for a bucket with a spacing of 5 to 6 inches. Even better would be one with variable spacing. But so far I've not found either type. Anybody know of one?
thanks,
rScotty

/ Variable Spaced Tines on a Rock Bucket? #2  
I would like a bucket that I could swap different size gravel/rock screens into. At least I think I would like one. Could be a terrible idea.

/ Variable Spaced Tines on a Rock Bucket?
Bingo ! :thumbsup:
I'm betting it would be the bee's knees ...

Well, with pwright's positive comment we're batting 100%. Shucks, it couldn't be all that hard to build an adjustable rock bucket. And how convenient that would be for all us guys who live on rocky, sandy ground. It seems like every bucket full we move is another sorting session where we end up sorting rocks for size versus sand and gravel or whatever.

Now those lucky folks with real dirt and just a few rocks probably wonder what I'm talking about...but the ones out west where it's mostly rock and sand with very little real dirt know the problem all too well.

I wonder where there's an bucket - maker interested in making a new implement? Ideas?
rScotty