UTV spray rig

/ UTV spray rig #1  

RHughes

Silver Member
Tractor
New Holland TN65
I use a 25 gal spot sprayer in they back of my UTV a quite a bit. The only thing I have not figured out is a good way to manage the 15+ feet of hose between the pump and the wand. It tends to hang over the side of the bed and drag.
Any ideas for hose management?

/ UTV spray rig #2  
I used threaded eye bolts. I took the wand off slipped the hose thru the eye bolts reinstall the wand and install them in the holes in the rails of my bed. When you take the sprayer out just removed the nuts on the bottom and leave the eyebolts on the hose. I also installed a clip for holding broom handles beside the seat to hold the wand when not using the wand. Hopes this helps.

/ UTV spray rig #3  
what about a spring loaded hose real that way you can pull out what you need and then just let it roll itself back up.i have a few extra hose reals i took off a crane boom that would work great for that.you could probably role up about 100' of hose on it.

/ UTV spray rig #4  
I just bought a 25 gal boomless spray rig. It came with bars to mount it to a 4-wheeler rack, I used those to make a hose hanging arm... Mounted it all to a piece of plywood so it can be taken out and stored.. I like it alot...

AndyG

Attachments

• 100_0595.jpg
    100_0595.jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 291
  • 100_0597.jpg
    100_0597.jpg
    532.6 KB · Views: 282