Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #71  
Thx Asteral. Would you all believe there is no mention of a switch (toggle) for PTO engagement in my Branson Operators manual.... One broken PTO shaft later, I think I found it. My mistake, too high RPM and happy the PTO to the brush hog/Slasher gave out with no damage to the Tractor. You guys are amazing...
***NEW UPDATE*** WELL IT TOOK THEM LONG ENOUGH BUT HERE IT IS EVERYONE THE 4 RANGE 2021+ 20 SERIES SERVICE MANUAL - 20S RANGE4 2021-2022.pdf

**UPDATE** 5835R PARTS BOOK - 5835R.pdf

*UPDATE* i now have the new 2020+ 15 series service manual this will apply to both the K models and us 15 series cab and non cab versions - should have the new 20 series soon but there were so many changes on that model that's it taking way longer than it should to be made current version( i don't have access to this, i wish i did)
is sitting at around 1200 pages thus far and counting, but as soon as i can get my hands on a copy i'll post it here as well.

OK guys after much back and forth with Google, I've had to create an entirely new google drive account to be able to reupload this.

Part Books For Branson Equipment - Google Drive - part books

Servicing Manuals for Branson - Google Drive - servicing and operating manuals

if you find i have missed something i had posted before please let me know and I'll get it up asap - and i hope to have the new series 15/20 models manuals soon
nks

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #72  
My 3725 has a three position PTO switch. Off, independent and linked. Linked is also switched by a position switch on the 3pt hitch. The idea is that it shuts off the PTO when you raise the implement and turns it back on when you lower it. Independent is just off and on.

I try to always use the throttle to slow down the implement (I have a chipper with a 200lb flywheel) and engage the implement with the engine at idle. If you turn off the PTO with the engine at speed the PTO brake is used to slow the implement. Eventually it will wear. And you found out what happens when you engage the implement with the engine at speed, though the usual problem is just increased wear on the PTO clutch.

But with all that I have not found a use for the linked position on the switch.

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #73  
Thanks Eric. Much appreciated. Yes. Thats it. I couldn't work out the symbols... The machine is tough, just takes a bit of me using it with some smarts in engaging it at idle etc. as you mentioned above, and work it out without breaking any more PTO's or worse/gears!! Mine on the 4720i has an off in the middle and a symbol to the left and one to the right.. I think left its independent/right its linked... I'll work it out.. Found it in the parts manuals posted on here... I think!

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #74  
I have used my linked position a few times when picking up my brush hog at the end of a row. That's about it for me, I don't have a tiller (yet).

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #75  
Thank you for posting these. I have a 2022 2515R(H) but figure the 3015H is close enough.

Last edited:
   / Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #77  
Thank you

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #78  
Does anyone have a service manual for the 2610H

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #80  
Asteral
Is there a manual for the engine used on the 2400H. I have the chasis manual and it states to look in engine manual for engine specific items. I apologize if you already posted this.