Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #61  
I'm looking for a Branson 10 series service manual for my 2610H. I need a wiring diagram to help me chase down an intermittent issue causing the gauges to fail and the engine to stall.

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books
   / Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #63  
OK, this looks great. Thanks!

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #64  
Looking for a current model (2022) 20-Series Service Manual, and a parts manual if anyone has a link. Dealer said he could order a service manual for me, but they cost $300. Yikes!

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #65  
@tambs I think there are a few of us still hoping to see this come through @Asteral updated the original post a little while back saying he had heard from Branson that they are almost done working on the manual. I can believe it's been almost 2 years in the making at this point, but I hear there are so many changes from the pre-2020 models it's been taking a long time to get it made. I'm surprised the dealer even said they could get you one, they might just be assuming since I don't think anyone can get them yet.

@zepsherlock you're absolutely correct the 2020-2023 manual is still in the works, they keep telling us we will have it soon but they've also been saying this for about a year so we will see, i would advise against purchasing that manual as they were probably going to sell you the tier 4 20 series manual and you can grab that download from the links i have provided

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #67  
*** 20 series service manual - i finally got an update from branson about when this would be available, they have the final iteration back and are going over it now for typos and the like once they are done with that the will be publishing it in pdf format for us dealers to be able to give out to or customers, i will update with the link as soon as i have it.***

***NEW UPDATE*** WELL IT TOOK THEM LONG ENOUGH BUT HERE IT IS EVERYONE THE 4 RANGE 2021+ 20 SERIES SERVICE MANUAL - 20S RANGE4 2021-2022.pdf

**UPDATE** 5835R PARTS BOOK - 5835R.pdf

*UPDATE* i now have the new 2020+ 15 series service manual this will apply to both the K models and us 15 series cab and non cab versions - should have the new 20 series soon but there were so many changes on that model that's it taking way longer than it should to be made current version( i don't have access to this, i wish i did)
is sitting at around 1200 pages thus far and counting, but as soon as i can get my hands on a copy i'll post it here as well.

OK guys after much back and forth with Google, I've had to create an entirely new google drive account to be able to reupload this.

Part Books For Branson Equipment - Google Drive - part books

Servicing Manuals for Branson - Google Drive - servicing and operating manuals

if you find i have missed something i had posted before please let me know and I'll get it up asap - and i hope to have the new series 15/20 models manuals soon
Thanks this is fantastic

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #68  
Looks like the manuals for the 25 series are missing on the links that Asteral provided.

I checked what I had on my computer for the 25 series and uploaded to the Google Drive temporarily. Here is the link, let me know if it's working or not.

The link for the parts manual on the 25 series quit working again. Could someone provide the parts manual so I could download it please? I have a 3725.

The link for the parts manual on the 25 series quit working again. Could someone provide the parts manual so I could download it please? I have a 3725.
this should be the most updated version