Upcoming Milestones

/ Upcoming Milestones #1  

RickB

Super Star Member
Tractor
Just a Scag
I see we are getting close to two million posts and 80,000 members.

Doesn't seem that long ago we reached a million posts.

/ Upcoming Milestones #2  
Looks like we'll get to 80k members today... our big milestone will be 100k members but that won't happen until next year. :)

For 2 million posts we're going to do a contest, as we did at 100k, 500k and 1 million. More on that soon. :thumbsup:

/ Upcoming Milestones #3  
Muhammad I remember when the member list was such if we had not been so spread out we could have all gone to the same party. Things do change.

MarkV

/ Upcoming Milestones #4  
MarkV.
"member list"
When TBN move to new home 2000,around 300-400 members???..home lot like Hilton. ;)

One would post question than would wait...not anymore.

/ Upcoming Milestones #5  
I just want to know how come no one bothered to tell me about TBN back in 2000 or sooner...I was here, I had tractors and could have used the help...:mur::thumbsup: Congratulations and thanks to everyone for the camaraderie and help.

/ Upcoming Milestones #6  
Thomas my memory doesn't work like Bird's, he seems to have a remarkable one. I do often wonder what the numbers were before things were lost/changed in 2000. Maybe Muhammad or someone else remembers.

MarkV

/ Upcoming Milestones #7  
Brin.
"I just want to know how come no one bothered to tell me about TBN back in 2000 or sooner...I was here"

I think it had something to do w/decoder rings back than. ;)