Loader Unlevel bucket

/ Unlevel bucket #141  
Hey guys. Haven稚 been on here in awhile mostly because I don稚 use the tractor much in the cooler months. My bucket is still not level despite them taking it and torquing the bolts and whatever else they said they tried to fix it. Not sure what the real problem is, I could never get a straight answer. Someone said it was put on wrong (one person doing the job versus two people). I致e given up at this point.

There must be some reasonable resolution to this out of level bucket issue on RK FEL's.
A 1.5" difference in bucket height from side to side (post 139) would drive me bonkers!

/ Unlevel bucket #142  
If they did fix the issue by loosening mounting bolts, and then readjusting level and retightening fasteners, then that sure appears to be the reason. If it's becoming unlevel again seems to point to a fastener issue. Are the bolts the proper length? Were they replaced when readjusted to insure proper torque?

/ Unlevel bucket #143  
I really couldn’t answer that. Mine is back to being unlevel again. So whatever was done, wasn’t the fix. I’ve had this tractor over a year and a half and unfortunately, the follow up on issues IS the issue. Fixing it correctly is a whole other issue.

/ Unlevel bucket #144  
If your bucket is not level, your tire pressure is probably off.

/ Unlevel bucket #146  
This subject is unbelievable. I own a RK 37 myself with the same issue. The second day I owned this tractor during use I came home with an unlevel bucket. Contacted Rural King, took it in for first service and had that issue addressed. Their fix was to remove bucket, loosen loader, place on flat surface with quick connect flat against concrete with down pressure,then retighten carriage. WELL needless to say. I still have the same issue. It’s sad to say that I have over 40k in a tractor with an issue that the manufacturer has no solution for. I’m sure that I didn’t bend anything, that the problem is in the subframe. Not air pressure in the rear tires. ( I’m tired of reading that)

Where is the help from tier one. ( RURAL KING) Pay your engineering department to come up with a solution & take care of your customers!

/ Unlevel bucket #147  
This subject is unbelievable. I own a RK 37 myself with the same issue. The second day I owned this tractor during use I came home with an unlevel bucket. Contacted Rural King, took it in for first service and had that issue addressed. Their fix was to remove bucket, loosen loader, place on flat surface with quick connect flat against concrete with down pressure,then retighten carriage. WELL needless to say. I still have the same issue. It’s sad to say that I have over 40k in a tractor with an issue that the manufacturer has no solution for. I’m sure that I didn’t bend anything, that the problem is in the subframe. Not air pressure in the rear tires. ( I’m tired of reading that)

Where is the help from tier one. ( RURAL KING) Pay your engineering department to come up with a solution & take care of your customers!

FYI that is the same tractor as a TYM, TYM does not have this issue that I have heard of. So it is definitely a installation issue. Loader bolts are notorious for loosening, rounding the bolt holes and sheering off.

/ Unlevel bucket #148  
Talked with the service guys at my local rural king. They had not heard of this issue yet. Once they came out and saw mine, measured it with a tape measure at different points... they told me that they needed to speak with the regional service center. They did get back with me, and they were told to loosen the bolts on the FEL. And lift the front of the tractor up putting a lot of pressure on the brackets...leave it like that for a day. Re-tighten the bolts. Havent yet had anything done yet .

/ Unlevel bucket
Sengli, hopfully that will fix your problem and give us others a starting point. That's similar to what they did for gunny0628, other than not sure about leaving it for a day, but the issue returned. Thanks for showing the problem exists in an area other than the Williston, FL assembly center. We are all waiting to see what comes of your persistence....Don