Unknown two wheel probably Chinese

/ Unknown two wheel probably Chinese #1  

stuckmotor

Tractor
AC WD 34 hp/3500 lbs MF 261 60 hp/5380 lbs
The big two wheelers that I saw on news footage during the Vietnam War have fascinated me ever since. Enjoy!

/ Unknown two wheel probably Chinese #2  
Those are old 1960's Yanmar YK Series 2-wheeled tractors.

Here's one from the 70s,
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

/ Unknown two wheel probably Chinese #3  
1707349925583.png

1707349999392.png

Maybe a YC Series too.
1707350150069.png

1707350206371.png

Ah ha, a YC70 is very close to those in the VN movie.
1707350339996.png

/ Unknown two wheel probably Chinese
Thanks for identifying them and the pix. I remember footage of families using them to pull a trailer and get where they were going.

/ Unknown two wheel probably Chinese #5  
Interesting video. I watched the whole thing. It’s always steeper than it looks in videos, and those are pretty sketchy roads. Pretty close to tipping over a few times. Towards the end it started to seem kinda stupid to keep trying to plow through such wet deep rutted mud. You’d think they’d time it for when it’s dryer season, or at least put a little maintenance into the road, not just destroying it and the machines…. But after a while I noticed the big YouTube advertisement poster next to the driver. That probably explains a lot…

/ Unknown two wheel probably Chinese
Interesting video. I watched the whole thing. It’s always steeper than it looks in videos, and those are pretty sketchy roads. Pretty close to tipping over a few times. Towards the end it started to seem kinda stupid to keep trying to plow through such wet deep rutted mud. You’d think they’d time it for when it’s dryer season, or at least put a little maintenance into the road, not just destroying it and the machines…. But after a while I noticed the big YouTube advertisement poster next to the driver. That probably explains a lot…
If I noticed the poster, I didn't put two and two together.
Good observation!

/ Unknown two wheel probably Chinese #7  
Thanks, great video, glad I don't have to use that road:)

Wondering why they have chains on the trailer tyres? Perhaps those wheels are actually connected to the PTO???

/ Unknown two wheel probably Chinese #10  
Those are unique trucks in the video. They definitely have a rear differential and rear tire chains.

Now, I have seen videos of tractor racing in Thailand. I wonder if it was the inspiration for Star Wars POD racing.