TYM-USA website now down

/ TYM-USA website now down
Not much new yet. Anyway I'll take some time to input on one specific part of the site that really stinks...

TYM if you are listening, either patrol your forums and provide the value to the customer that they should be getting or get rid of the forums all together.

IMHO, The old ones were next to worthless and poorly designed. Please take this as constructive criticism as that is what it is.

/ TYM-USA website now down #13  
Be nice if they would change the 3 nearest dealers to you. Here in Maine the dealers are hardware stores how good would the service be. It would be nice to see it set up in miles like other sights, so I could see what they have, in near by states, or just click on the state.
Brian

/ TYM-USA website now down #14  
myyaz33 said:
TYM if you are listening, either patrol your forums and provide the value to the customer that they should be getting or get rid of the forums all together.

I second myyaz33's opinion on the forums. TYM would be better off just linking directly to this forum. There seem to be more than enough experts around here to answer pretty much any question.

I wonder if they have any plans to renovate the "merchandise" link? Seems to have disappeared during the upgrade. Didn't work anyway. . . . :)

/ TYM-USA website now down #15  
It's faster than the old site. I'm sure they probably set up a Content Management System (I hope they did) so it will probably get better with time.

/ TYM-USA website now down #16  
PaulChristenson said:
The official TYM Tractors Web site is now up...:rolleyes:
Forums available...
Technical
General Product
Pricing
Product Testimonials

What's new in the new website:confused: :confused: :confused: TYM should at least respond when a potential customer submit question through their "Contact Us" page.
Hello! anybody home!!! I hope somebody at TYM is reading this thread...:D

/ TYM-USA website now down #17  
just went to the site but didn't see anything new and their was no priceing info on the site that i could find.

/ TYM-USA website now down
I am just guessing, but they probably caught some flack for being down and that is why the website is back up now with little to no changes. If so, smart move...

The dealer locator looked a bit different but other than that and the scrolling banner saying we are updating I see no difference. I would hope they change it a bit more than "Hey, now one group covers the whole US!, Thanks for stopping by"

/ TYM-USA website now down #19  
Hi,
The Hardware store that you are referring to I am assume is Northland True Vale in Turner, ME. They have another location a few miles away that has been servicing diesel tractors and other equipment for a number of years and they are quite capable of servicing what they sale. I suggest that you contact them for more information about TYM and the support that they can provide. Call Jeff at 207-225-6014 or Tim at 207-225-6000 you might also want to check out their web site at Northland Holder.

I hope this help address your concerns.

John Dan