TYM T554hst low power issues

/ TYM T554hst low power issues
Update* so sorry for the delay with this unit we eventually had to have tym get involved because the problem we found was the timing program for the fuel injection pump was not within its set parameters, this was causing too much fuel one one injectors and not enough on others this coupled with a pretty well plugged up erg valve is what was causing the issues for this customer, as for the solution tym sent a tech out to the customer and they had to replace one injector, and reprogram the pump timing for him to fix the problem but as far as I'm aware he has had no further issues with the unit since then.

/ TYM T554hst low power issues #24  
Update* so sorry for the delay with this unit we eventually had to have tym get involved because the problem we found was the timing program for the fuel injection pump was not within its set parameters, this was causing too much fuel one one injectors and not enough on others this coupled with a pretty well plugged up erg valve is what was causing the issues for this customer, as for the solution tym sent a tech out to the customer and they had to replace one injector, and reprogram the pump timing for him to fix the problem but as far as I'm aware he has had no further issues with the unit since then.
Do y'all carry TYM, too or was this just a service thing? I don't remember seeing any TYM on your lot. I am looking at both brands.

/ TYM T554hst low power issues
* we do not carry tym products currently*, however we did until 2019 when we ended our dealership agreement with them.